Does anyone have more than 100,000 messages?

Yeah Lucifer/Ravden/Iron Blade

Yup that is the surest way to get tons of likes on a post. And the more polarizing and controversial you can be on either the left or right of the spectrum the better.

Yup. I wouldn't mind if likes were disabled in the war room. Kind of like how post count was disabled back in the day for the wasteland and p&m

KONE had over 100k likes, but I think there was some funny business going on with that.
The funny business is there are a lot of retarded white nationalist trolls in the WR.

If you really want to get likes then play in the war room. Post a liberal or conservative point of view and everyone that leans that way will like your post.
Or go into the Heavies and post literally any picture of anything.
---
I'm close to 100k total posts here across accounts, so I'm sure there are a few with 200k+ lifetime

Didn’t they stop counting Speeits posts or something? He got over 60k in no time arguing with people and was catching up to raven pretty quick but then his post number just stayed the same.

I can't fathom how people post that much on here. It's the better part of a decade, I feel like I've been posting my ass off and I'm nowhere close.

That's crazy. Literally only one guy has hit that milestone.

I feel like I'm on here all the damn time, and I haven't even hit 10k yet, and I've been here 15 years.

Shadow Priest was going for it but he lost it, turned in his wings.

Now I have to give you your dream shot.

Didn’t they stop counting Speeits posts or something? He got over 60k in no time arguing with people and was catching up to raven pretty quick but then his post number just stayed the same.
...Maybe he's hiding the cure for autism from all of us...?

@Chules is getting close, same with @Seano
giphy.gif

I would need a few lifetimes to hit 100K.

Ah, Ravden.
Amen. I was never on board with this "Lucifer Alpha" shit.

What a garbage pulp sci-fi level name after something so concise, distinctive, and poetic in sound.

What's weird is I never see him posting.
Got into it with him years ago about bikes. Hes a good guy tho and it was a misunderstanding. I remember when he had another name and that weird looking white alien looking creature as his avatar.

Not really homes. He came back two years ago. No one gave a fuck.

Lol you're dumb if you think the date makes a lick of difference.

Uh, no... that was 100% an April fools joke by other mods and admins. They admitted it.

No one actually knows what happened to him because no one knew who he was irl. He could have simply quit or he just as easily could have died irl and no one here would be any the wiser.

Back