Does anyone have more than 100,000 messages?

I looked at the list and they also have a "sort by" column. Under most likes:

NinjaNiK

She, apparently a woman, has 10,000 posts

and 180,000 likes

I looked at the list and they also have a "sort by" column. Under most likes:

NinjaNiK

She, apparently a woman, has 10,000 posts

and 180,000 likes

And women always saying they have a hard time online. It's been blood, sweat and tears for me to get 40k likes. I'd probably have quadruple that if I started pretending to be a chick

And women always saying they have a hard time online. It's been blood, sweat and tears for me to get 40k likes. I'd probably have quadruple that if I started pretending to be a chick

You lost out on at least 20k likes when peeps found out you weren’t Asian..

RIP Asian Zer

I blame @Bobby Digital for this

If you really want to get likes then play in the war room. Post a liberal or conservative point of view and everyone that leans that way will like your post.

Bah, you make it look effortless.

images

What's weird is I never see him posting.

Yeah, haven’t seen good ol Ravden in a bit. I used to see him all the time. Now if I ever see him it’s likely in a thread about flyweights.

I doubt anyone has 100k messages. I've gotten 1 since I've been here. 100k posts on the other hand...

If you really want to get likes then play in the war room. Post a liberal or conservative point of view and everyone that leans that way will like your post.
Or shit on both of them
{<redford}

Yup that is the surest way to get tons of likes on a post. And the more polarizing and controversial you can be on either the left or right of the spectrum the better.

Back