Does anyone have 2 KOs on their resume more brutal than Tank Abbott’s?

upload_2018-2-22_21-33-26.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-22_21-34-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-22_21-34-25.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

Pride33-DanHendersonXWanderleiSilva-01-KO-400-sg.gif

Wanderlei Silva has a bunch. Rampage 2 and Kondo are pretty brutal.

goddamn that’s a good call.

rampage literally hanging from the ropes.

kondo’s cornerman literally crying next to kondo’s corpse

That last shot is nasty. And more than a bit cheap.
The enigma that is Carlos Toyota.

Lord help the mma fan who wants to read up on this weird fighter.

Last time I checked there was his fight finder but no wiki article or anything. Think he came up on the jmma scene

The enigma that is Carlos Toyota.

Lord help the mma fan who wants to read up on this weird fighter.

Last time I checked there was his fight finder but no wiki article or anything. Think he came up on the jmma scene

I love that name.

This was the first MMA fight I ever saw live in person. I was like, damn. First fight of the first card I ever go to see in person and I just saw a man get killed.
Let me guess. You´ve been a fan of Rumble ever since?:)

Let me guess. You´ve been a fan of Rumble ever since?:)

Definitely enjoy watching Rumble fight. I told my wife after that fight that would surely be the quickest finish of the night at 51 seconds. Nope! Marcus Aurelio won by armbar a few fights later in only 16 seconds. Okay no way anyone tops that, right? Wrong! A couple fights later and James Irvin superman punch KOs Houston Alexander in 8 seconds flat. He would've barely managed a qualified bull ride.

10 of 12 fights that night were finishes and I don't know how Din Thomas survived the beating that Josh Neer put on him. Could've easily been 11 of 12 finished. Twas an awesome night of fights. Other notable fights that night were Edgar/Maynard 1 and Diaz/Pellegrino (Diaz with the double middle fingers mid triangle choke).

That Stephens/Rony Jason KO was awesome because of the way that he shut the obnoxious Brazilian crowd up.

The tantrum that Rony Jason had backstage afterwards was gold too.

Back