Does anyone find it strange how Conor was willing to fight Frankie but not Khabib and Tony

Even though Frankie is a beast he would be severally undersized against Conor McGregor. Does anyone find it strange how he was willing to fight Frankie but not Khabib or Tony ? Does this confirm Conor McGregor fear of fighting Tony or Khabib and defending his title in yall minds ?

Obviously, there's no way around it. Especially Khabib could maul him for 25 minutes and end his career if Conor doesn't manage to stop the takedowns. Fighters are terrified of Khabib right now after the match against Barboza.

I don't even think Conor was serious about fighting Edgar.

If Conor had the ability to summon a demon from the abyss of his deepest, darkest troubling thoughts; it would take on the form of Khabib, I can’t even imagine the nightmares McGregor has had of Khabib destroying his anus.

Well Frankie's an easier fight. That being said, Conor's a cage fighter. One of the best ever. Alluding to him being scared is an insult.

lol did he hit puberty or something? You guys.
IMG_20161107_153334.png

If Conor had the ability to summon a demon from the abyss of his deepest, darkest troubling thoughts; it would take on the form of Khabib, I can’t even imagine the nightmares McGregor has had of Khabib destroying his anus.
my <escalate99>

He only said that to keep his name out there. It was a pure business move cause lots of idiots actually beleve anything he says. If he really wanted a fight it would happen or something would of been announced by now.

Frankie is a bigger star. Biggest American fighter in the sub 5'9 divisions.

Frankie has 450k twitter followers compared to the others on the roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back