Does anyone feel like Colby is a coward for trash talking Perry while he was down ?

Who cares it's aluminium Perry. Nobody gives a shit what happens to him.

Aluminum used to be incredibly expensive - more than gold. The Washington monument was capped in aluminum to show off the US's wealth. Now it's the stuff cheap beer goes in.

Also, it's very soft and folds quickly under pressure.

Aptly nicknamed, well done sir.

Clobby is an idiot but would 30-27 platibum with ease. Therefore its an alpha move

I want Colby to have to fight Askren, Fitch, Shields and Okami; all in a row. I want to see him get smothered or choked back to being irrelevant again
. . . and Palhares on clean up with Yamasaki as ref

<{jackyeah}>

giphy.gif

Mario muggin for the camera, making his little heart sign, while Paul rips that leg clean off and strolls out

He is going for cheap heat right now, but it'll bite him in the ass in the long run.

I knew it since he called the cops
he ruined any chance of being able to pull off his act when he did that. I checked the first few replies to him just to see how many were about boomerangs and calling the cops for laughs and it didn't disappoint <Lmaoo>

Colby is basically a keyboard warrior at this point. I dont like Mike Perry but i think its a cowardly move to trash talk someone from your couch while they are putting it on the line. Cant believe ATT keeps such a POS in the gym. The fighters at the gym must not like him at all.
The art of war. Show no mercy to thy enemies.

We all knew he was a coward well before this. His next level ducking of Usman combined with him calling the cops like a scared little boy after Werdumerang smashed him confirmed it. This is just more evidence.

It's all an act, he's trying to be like Chael or even Conor by talking smack to draw attention and draw more views for a bigger payday.
And yet he's doing it without a shred of wit or charm.

It's obvious what he's doing. He's just doing it very, very poorly.

Nah fuck that noise. Perry talks mad shit . Live by the sword , die by the sword . If you can dish it , you better be able to take it also imo .

I was not a fan of Colby until he tweeted that.

Hope he KO's aluminum Perry.

I think the bigger punishment for him would be for every fighter to just ignore him. Granted Perry must be pissed that Colby insulted his girl but if every fighter just ignores him, he'll never get that big fight he so desperately seeks...

Although wasn't there news floating around about him waiting out for a ts? So who knows.

We all knew he was a coward well before this. His next level ducking of Usman combined with him calling the cops like a scared little boy after Werdumerang smashed him confirmed it. This is just more evidence.
Didn’t he call out Usman like a year ago though? Not his fault Usman isn’t top 10 and is a lose/lose fight.

But on point....He would brutalize Perry worse than that tweet if they fought and make it look easy.

Back