Does anyone else think GSP has a feminine personality?

He fucks more thicc girls than ts and he is a fucking mma champ

GSP manliness>>>>TS manliness

I do get some autistic spectrum vibes from the guy sometimes. Not antisocial per se, but he struggles with OCD, which could explain some weird behaviour.
Well he's doing pretty good for having been abducted by aliens

GSP, no.....greySP

alien-0132.jpg
Grey sp

[<dunn]

And you care why? I doubt any UFC fighter is looking to hang out with Brianwash let alone GSP. Just enjoy the sport.

Hes not a jock or bully. He's an ambitious perfectionist and a nerdy shy guy.

He doesn't enjoy being loud or vulgar. That's not feminine.

It's called an accent.

And I'd take a French one over anything South of the Mason Dixon.

You compare GSP to guys like Shogun and Machida.

They all appear classy and serious, the only difference is that it comes fluid to Shogun and Machida. GSP on the other hand comes so unnaturally. Everything he does, it is done in a calculated way in order to present a specific image that he want the world to see of him. He is all about image enhancement (feminine) instead of self expression (masculine).
Language barrier?

GSP used to be a club bouncer and it fits his personality. When confronted by an aggressive drunk like Bisping he'd rather diffuse the situation than escalate it and resorts to violence only as a last resort.

Yea that's not true. He's a fighter. You can push his buttons like everyone else and get an overreaction. He's just an awkward weirdo.

Don't mistake his kindess for weakness.

TS calls the GOAT modern gladiator, "feminine." Here's something for the homophobe
fxkOFeB.gif

I do get some autistic spectrum vibes from the guy sometimes. Not antisocial per se, but he struggles with OCD, which could explain some weird behaviour.

He doesn' like the spot light. Many people have that. And it' amplified by English bein his 2nd language

This guy is so conflict avoidant, always try to be classy. Cannot handle spontaneous events and is ultra sensitive and always trying to be taken seriously. He seems like the kind of guy who would sit quietly in the back while everyone is having a good time and this guy just kills the mood. He probably the guy who gets a girlfriend and then stop hanging out with guy friends

Michael Bisping on the other hand is someone you can shoot the shit with. No homo of course. I would rather drink beer and watch football with Bisping over GSP on any given day of the week.

One guy's first language is drunken english.

The other's is french and they still struggle with English.

Interacting with GSP is probably a lot different in French than in English.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the fact that he's Canadian.

This guy is so conflict avoidant, always try to be classy. Cannot handle spontaneous events and is ultra sensitive and always trying to be taken seriously.

You mean, just as awkward as Fedor was. The epitome of femininity indeed.

Back