Does anyone else not give a f--- about other sports ever since getting into MMA?

The fact that so many in this thread proudly proclaim how they are losers who didnt care about any sports until they found the UFC just shows how most MMA fans are just socially outcast losers.

THIS !!!

football first (real one not american rugby), every major mma event since 1996, combat sports, olympic games

I still love watching the Yankees but honestly there is way too much MMA now for me to even care about a lot of it so I just pick and choose what I want to watch.

I pay attention to the olympic games and the world cup. Other than that, it's basically MMA and sometimes a bjj or a judo tournament.

No, just that sport interest and participation is usually a good indicator of whether or not someone was a loser in school. Source: I was starting QB

There is definitely truth to the fact that a lot of MMA fans are insecure betas who never fit in and who now think they have to prove themselves by acting as if "muh beating up" is somehow a real skill.

I use to fuck my highschool QB's girlfriend, then she use to suck all of my friends dicks. Then she'll go to school and kiss him. Those were fun times. But you're right dude. You can tell by what most of the guys post on here, that they're kinda lame or losers. That's why I don't post like I used to.

Actually the quiet opposite . My interest in MMA has gone down in thr last few years due to the gongshow the UFC has become

I'm pretty much a casual fan of most of the big sports, including MMA. The older I get- I'm 43- the less important sports are in general.

American football, or as I call it, Armored American Rugby (they should change the name to this)

Football players may wear "armor", but football is MUCH more dangerous to play.

I just don't "get" other sports. Combat sports have real-life applications, football/basketball/etc don't. We pay these guys millions of dollars to watch them throw or kick a ball. Of course, I'm super biased. I've been in martial arts my entire life.

You kinda sound like a loser

The fact that so many in this thread proudly proclaim how they are losers who didnt care about any sports until they found the UFC just shows how most MMA fans are just socially outcast losers.

Its REALLY strange lol. I think many MMA "fans" got into MMA because the kids who played sports in school made them feel insecure about themselves and MMA made them feel like they were "real" life bad asses

Its REALLY strange lol. I think many MMA "fans" got into MMA because the kids who played sports in school made them feel insecure about themselves and MMA made them feel like they were "real" life bad asses

It is.

Yeah, because watching Basketball makes you some sort of nobleman, right? And watching sports is so important for development of social skills?

Your attitude is disgusting, you're arrogant as fuck. There's millions of people who don't give a fuck about any sport whatsoever, that doesn't mean they are socially outcast losers, lol.
But whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

You seem defensive and angry. Like we struck a nerve with the "loser" talk lol

LMAO @ this exorbitant amount of projection.
Dude... stop embarassing yourself.

And your reply of course is "u mad bro?!?! XD"

MMA is so taxing to keep up with if you're a hardcore, it's definitely wrecked my time to follow other sports. Wouldn't say I care less about them though.

watching team sports don't compare at all to mma. So much more raw passion and excitement in MMA that team sports cannot compare to. Huge upsets happen alot in MMA whereas the worst ranked team in the nba is not beating the number 1 team.

Human have been fighting since dawn of mankind, basketball, baseball, football, those were all invented in the last 100 years and involve way more rules and very specific subset of skills.
You sound 6

Yeah I don’t watch anything else anymore

Watching football is frustrating to me. They have these giant athletes playing this over-structured game with too many rules.

I just want to see these guys fighting instead of getting concussions from football.

Tho I shouldn’t really talk because I still like baseball. Just don’t follow it much anymore

LMAO @ this exorbitant amount of projection.
Dude... stop embarassing yourself.

And your reply of course is "u mad bro?!?! XD"

Yes that is my reply lol

For real though. Go back and re read your original post and try telling me you don't come across as some bitter, socially awkward weirdo.

And projection? I LOVE most sports!

For real though. Go back and re read your original post and try telling me you don't come across as some bitter, socially awkward weirdo.

Nice psychoanalysis, Nostradamus. <45>

You don't know shit about me, and it's incredibly funny that you're so pretentious and full of yourself that you think you can derive someone's personality from a single post in an online forum.

Still watch American Football, Boxing and Kickboxing.

Also watch World Cup and Olympics when they come around.

Back