Does anyone else here take Joe Rogan's supplements?

I know people who have tried Alpha Brain and so no difference, usuallly when you take a nootropic you can tell it is working by the level of Calm you feel, they havent done enough trials though, a food or drug you are taking with the nootropic could be a contraindication and reduce the effects, but we dont know because again lack of extensive trials.

I took bacopa for a few months. Which is a herb from India used for Improving cognitive function for the last few thousand years. One of the main ingredients of alpha brain I believe. Definitely some noticeable Improvements. Would recommend It.

I haven't taken any nootropics for a while now tho

You really have to be careful with nootropic herbs many of them do work, but you build up a tolerance, and I read they havent done much research or trials on these herbs so some of them can fuck you up and cause your body to built up a tolerance and screw with your brain chemicals. I was told the reason a lot of these natural cures and herbs dont get funded for testing is they cost Millions of dollars to do the type of extensive trials on them to find out how long, what dosage, and what type of herbs really do help on humans plus you have to find the human guinea pigs willing to sign a waiver for money to be the test subjects.

I still think the best brain food is a clean diet and lots of nuts and berries combined with daily puzzle playing, reading and cognitive function exercises.

I tried DigesTech but I didn't like the burning sensation and stopped pretty soon after. After thinking it through I just implemented some fasting into my diet in order to improve my digestion and my sure Im not over taxing my system with shit.

Yeah I take some Frog Tech and my gainz have been phenomenal.

peadcmqs7dax.jpg

If I could like this 8times I would, funny on multiple levels

Seems legit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha Brain:

alpha brain has helped me a lot man

Sad day for democracy when even Joe, his bot or whoever the fuck this guy is can't even be bothered with the product.

Either that or they know sherdog very well as there's a lot on here you'd eat shit on a stick if you put it in front of them. Wouldn't even need to say it's a new miracle stick food thingy

That is called roid rage, Joe

It actually seemed more like he forgot to take his oestrogen blockers and went into a massive passive aggressive bitchfest. I dont think someone can accidentally act like that much of a cunt, dude is screwed up

Wondering if I'm the only one who takes the supplements Joe Rogan advertises on his podcasts. I'm currently taking Onnit Alpha Brain and have noticed my mind is much clearer and I have a much better memory since I started taking this supplement. I can seriously recommend any of Joe's products to you guys. They will seriously help improve your life.

You realise that you have anti troll written in your profile, that's very misleading Joe

I take Alpha Brain and it helps me form sentences better.

Yeah I take some Frog Tech and my gainz have been phenomenal.

peadcmqs7dax.jpg

wtf that dude looks like his body is melting, taking all that Frog Tech cell tech supps aint going to do anything if you dont work out or eat clean to get rid of that estrogen looking body frog fat

I know people who have tried Alpha Brain and so no difference, usuallly when you take a nootropic you can tell it is working by the level of Calm you feel, they havent done enough trials though, a food or drug you are taking with the nootropic could be a contraindication and reduce the effects, but we dont know because again lack of extensive trials.

You really have to be careful with nootropic herbs many of them do work, but you build up a tolerance, and I read they havent done much research or trials on these herbs so some of them can fuck you up and cause your body to built up a tolerance and screw with your brain chemicals. I was told the reason a lot of these natural cures and herbs dont get funded for testing is they cost Millions of dollars to do the type of extensive trials on them to find out how long, what dosage, and what type of herbs really do help on humans plus you have to find the human guinea pigs willing to sign a waiver for money to be the test subjects.

I still think the best brain food is a clean diet and lots of nuts and berries combined with daily puzzle playing, reading and cognitive function exercises.
bacopa's a herb from india that's been around for thousands of years. So It's withstood the test of time. The lore surrounding It is quite Interesting. There's quite a few studies on pubmed / google scholar validating It's usage. Nootropics in general though you have to be careful, for sure. I tend to gravitate towards the more natural stuff with a long history of usage / some science to back it up. Most of the nootropic herbs are from India from a herbal system called ayurveda. For the most part they're relatively safe with few If any side effects. Very common amongst university students In India for a long long time.

Herbal supplements In general you need to be skeptical of. There's a lot of bullshit out there.

But there's also a lot of shit that genuinely works with a historical reverence and some studies to back It up as well. It's just a matter of discernment and proper research.

Last edited:
kinda funny how people actually believe this without knowing anything about supplements

Man, Rogan is a shill for real, that Alpha Brain stuff is made by the same company that makes dozens of other brands they just put a different label on them and overprice their product. It doesnt work, they also sell an overpriced small tub of banana protein called Dolce whey I think it cost over 50 bucks lol, supposedly its grass fed whey. Does it really make a difference if the whey is grass fed cow or not? I read the process is of how they manufacture and make the whey is what really matters.

Back