Does anyone else get redirected to spam when on mobile?

The odd thing is, the longer I'm away from the site, the longer before the spam redirects begin to afflict me, but yes, all the time, and only on mobile.

yeah its almost unusable on phone, they should really fix that

Sometimes it just takes over my phone and tells me I have a virus. Shit starts vibrating and going nuts. It's terrible. Absolutely terrible.

God help me.

Sherdog is the absolute worst. It also takes forever to type at times and it freezes and refreshes your page saying an error has occurred. No idea why they've never bothered fixing it. For a website to get such traffic, it's amateur hour when it comes down to fixing such bugs. They simply don't care.

Sherdog is the absolute worst. It also takes forever to type at times and it freezes and refreshes your page saying an error has occurred. No idea why they've never bothered fixing it. For a website to get such traffic, it's amateur hour when it comes down to fixing such bugs. They simply don't care.

I've dealt with that shit heavy. It'll take LITERALLY 15 minutes to type one word and often the mobile keyboard closes out multiple times before one character is registered. It's extremely frustrating.

I've even resorted to typing in notepad, then copying and pasting in the past. And even THATS a hassle at times.

I don't even bother with the app anymore it's too annoying

I don't get it because a nice mod made me Plat.

I can't remember who it was but I like that guy.

Like aftee a few mins of browsing the browser redirects to uncloseable spam. Only happens on my phone and on sherdog
Yep, these cunts do that so that you pay for a premium membership.

All terrible websites do this.

How many free ad blocker dloads do you figure are available online ?

No idea, but I bet it's alot. Look into one guys. It's an easy fix

My browser stops often - something that doesnt seem to happen elsewhere, but no spam.

I've dealt with that shit heavy. It'll take LITERALLY 15 minutes to type one word and often the mobile keyboard closes out multiple times before one character is registered. It's extremely frustrating.

I've even resorted to typing in notepad, then copying and pasting in the past. And even THATS a hassle at times.

Sherdog's users are loyal as fook
In any other website, you just close the page and send it to fook itself

I do constantly. Absolutely ridiculous get it together sherdog. Poor management !

So much!! It makes me wanna hurry up and finish taking a dump ASAP and not deal with it

Iphone is bad. And it also refreshes the page constantly

Back