Does anyone else feel depressed or dissapointed that Connor hasnt fought in close to a year?

I actually think Khabib fights first. Conor is probably out until January according to his camp. Khabib may fight in December.

I really hope Khabib fights soon. Maybe against Barboza or any available to 15 LW.
I think the barboza fight is good. I don't think he should go too far down the totem pole,no time to waste.

I think the barboza fight is good. I don't think he should go too far down the totem pole,no time to waste.
I agree but at this point you just gotta knock the rust off. Everyone at LW is already matched up so it's slim pickings. Gotta take what you can get. But yeah, Edson is the best fight for him. Lee said if he wins (by some miracle) that he wants to fight Khabib so that'd be good.

I agree but at this point you just gotta knock the rust off. Everyone at LW is already matched up so it's slim pickings. Gotta take what you can get. But yeah, Edson is the best fight for him. Lee said if he wins (by some miracle) that he wants to fight Khabib so that'd be good.
Lee vs Khabib pre fight hype hijinks is gold gold gold

Wow, I hope you don't actually feel like crap in your day to day life over this

Khabib doesn't get flustered easy,and Lee has a lot of material to work with to sling against him,due to him not making weight and being inactive.

Khabib doesn't get flustered easy,and Lee has a lot of material to work with to sling against him,due to him not making weight and being inactive.
Khabib is just so straight edge and nonchalant about explaining how he'll fuck you up. Him and Lee are going to go at it!

I feel like crap. Like something inside me is missing. I miss seeing him make the Alvarez, Poirier and ALdo's of the world look like amateurs. I miss seeing him land that Left that no one can take and seeing his opponents fall down. I just hope it wont get 10x as bad when he decides to retire. Hopefully when he retires I will be able to take the heartbreak and agony.

Long live the King.
Just suck on your conor cock flavored lollipop and you'll feel better in no time.....

Khabib is just so straight edge and nonchalant about explaining how he'll fuck you up. Him and Lee are going to go at it!

But can he get through Tony tho. I think he's getting stopped in his tracks before he gets the chance to fight Khabib.

I actually think Khabib fights first. Conor is probably out until January according to his camp. Khabib may fight in December.

I really hope Khabib fights soon. Maybe against Barboza or any available to 15 LW.

Can't wait for December. Don't know what's the hold up in announcing his opponent. He's been throwing around the December dates months now, so pretty solid to say its happening.

Does anyone else feel depressed or dissapointed that Connor hasnt fought in close to a year?

If you can get depressed over what happens in a fucking sports entertainment show, you should really consider adding some content to your personal life and stop spending so much time at your computer.

I have to admit to some respect for Conor's abilities, and felt hid did respectably in the Flyod fight too. I also feel like he has fucked up 2 divisions in my favorite sport as a result of a personal quest for riches and glory. I feel bad for the guys held up at FW and LW - and yes, the UFC is complicit - so no, I don't really miss him much at all.
He did really good to the untrained eye. Almost all of the rounds Floyd loses are the early ones and it's because he lets you get in comfort zone while he's wearing you down and picking up on your style and pattern. His fight iq is unmatchable and he did exactly what he wanted in that fight. Which is carry him for the fans and then stop him. I love Connor but that fight was just a business transaction.

To be honest I wouldn't mind if he never fought again, the featherweight and lightweight divisions are getting very interesting in his absence

But can he get through Tony tho. I think he's getting stopped in his tracks before he gets the chance to fight Khabib.

Can't wait for December. Don't know what's the hold up in announcing his opponent. He's been throwing around the December dates months now, so pretty solid to say its happening.
Yeah chances are Tony wrecks his shit. Alverez somehow beat RDA so you can't count Lee out no matter how unlikely it is.

Khabib is probably waiting to see if Conor announces a December return as well. Hopefully he gives up on that shit and just fights.

Back