Does anyone actually know why Dana hates GSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two alpha males with competing agendas and contrasting personalities. GSP is the strong silent type. Dana is the big blustering boss man. GSP is a nice guy, but at the end of the day he doesn't need Dana or the UFC or anybody.

He set up his family for life, he's set for life, he can just take fights for extra money and glory when he feels like it. Dana wants guys who NEED him and the company and will fight when the UFC want them to and how the UFC want them to. GSP's always been his own man who does things his own way.

He was really butthurt about the whole Johnny Hendricks situation.

I don't think he wanted the Bisping fight either, but seems like WME is not going to let Dana's personal bullshit get in the way of making money. If Conor wants to fight GSP then that is the fight the UFC will make. It's not even Dana's decision, it will basically be entirely up to Conor and I can only imagine that pisses him off even more.
Hes got a stiffy for not making money sometimes,its clearly personal as hes never given a toss about legitimacy of titles etc

Because he is the king of:

Lay N’ Pray
Thump N’ Hump
Hit N’ Sit

And the Decisionator!

IMO Dana sees GSP as a mature shrewd guy who is a tough negotiator.

His public statements are a ploy.

He doesn’t baby him like Conor.

GSP claimed it was easy to pass USADA tests and for 100% fact he knew of certain highly popular fighters who were using and the UFC knew about them.

Because GSP is a weirdo and does not want to take any risky fights. The complete opposite to someone like Conor who is a real fighter and will fight anyone. Which is why dana and Conor get along
Lol GSP continuously defended against the number one contenders which Conor has yet to do... Continously refusing to not let the sharks have a chance at your belt is no better than anything you can say Georges didnt do. He is like barely bigger than Conor and fought two weight classes higher than Conor..... Such nonsense.....GSP haters, always clueless.

Becaus GSP negotiates hard and sin't willing to be Dana's bitch

He promised he would defend the belt if he beat bisping and went back on his promise. Not hard to figure out.

If things don’t go Dana’s way, he gets mad and hates the person involved. That’s about it.

Oh and I forgot, GSP doesn’t lick any butt.

Because GSP be like:
UbOluKL.gif

gsp_break_dancing.gif

And Dana be like:
giphy.gif

No riddum make Dana angry.

I don't know but it was something from some time ago. Even before the Hendricks fight he wouldn't give GSP any props unless he was promoting a fight for him at the time. I remember how mad he was getting before the Hendricks fight when reporters were asking if the rumors of GSP retiring were true. You could sense something was going on behind the scenes, and it showed during the fight, especially after the Hendricks fight with Dana going full retard sending someone in to his room to take his belt and telling him not to go to the press conference. The look on Dana's face when GSP showed up anyhow for it was priceless.

He thought Hendricks won, and was mad that he went up and left instead of giving Hendricks a rematch. Since then it's only gotten worse with GSP's cherry-picking, and his whole "I'm not retired" ordeal before that.

Lol so Dana is a butt hurt fan just like you sher dorks

Its obvious that they're in negotiations, and Dana doesnt like any fighter he's negotiating with, GSP is asking for more than it cost him to get snow in july, and he doesnt like not having snow in July.

Dana’s disdain for GSP pre-dates the Hendricks fight.

Besides not being a fan of his conservative style, Dana also grew frustrated at GSP’s aversion to the Anderson superfight.

If Dana really hated GSP then Bisping vs GSP would have never happened.

Personally I don't believe Dana White actually hates the guy. Hate and dislike are two different things. If Dana White hates you, you aren't getting a fight. Dana loves money. Having a dislike is when GSP fought Hendricks and Dana White threw him under the bus.

Him not liking the idea of GSP fighting Mcgregor/Khabib is a whole different reason. What's stopping GSP from vacating another belt? He's already been clear about not going back to defending as champion as that's behind him now. You gotta" be a fool to give GSP a 155 title shot if there's a chance Conor/Khabib will defend multiple times. It's a battle of short term vs long term money potential.

Last edited:
Cus he lost to Hendricks and got gifted a decision.

Dana had money on Hendricks

Its more I suspect that Dana didn't know GSP was going to step away, if he had I wouldn't be supprised if that decision turned out rather differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back