Does anyone actually know why Dana hates GSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have never heard a real reason. And I have to say I can only "assume" Dana has a GSP hate on. But there is like a 1000 little proofs.

Dana do not hate gsp. Gsp said one thing and did another
There are reprucussions if u did that

I have never heard a real reason. And I have to say I can only "assume" Dana has a GSP hate on. But there is like a 1000 little proofs.

He thought Hendricks won, and was mad that he went up and left instead of giving Hendricks a rematch. Since then it's only gotten worse with GSP's cherry-picking, and his whole "I'm not retired" ordeal before that.

Cus he lost to Hendricks and got gifted a decision.

Dana had money on Hendricks

I believe There was some tension before but I think the big issue was the extra testing GSP wanted and wouldn't come back till it was in place.

A girl Dana was "hanging out with" probably had a poster of GSP or something.

If Dana hates GSP it’s primarily because GSP agreed to defend 185 belt if he won it, but then completely went against his word and contract and dropped the belt. I like GSP but it was kind of a dick move. He also blamed his retirement on UFC PED testing standards (or lack thereof back then) but in actuality GSP was just burnt out and had lost a step. He also never took the A Silva super fight.

Because GSP doesn't bow down and polish Red Goofs helmet.

I believe There was some tension before but I think the big issue was the extra testing GSP wanted and wouldn't come back till it was in place.
Ding ding ding. As if GSP is the only one to dispute a contract LOL. Dana is just mad he can't control GSP like others. He can walk away with literally one the the best MMA legacies ever. He just doesn't want him to leave as 3 divisional champ, GoAT, as GSP is in the twilight of his career and going to retire in 1-2 fights.

If Dana hates GSP it’s primarily because GSP agreed to defend 185 belt if he won it, but then completely went against his word and contract and dropped the belt. I like GSP but it was kind of a dick move. He also blamed his retirement on UFC PED testing standards (or lack thereof back then) but in actuality GSP was just burnt out and had lost a step. He also never took the A Silva super fight.
He had a hate on for GSP long before this.

Probably ticked he missed out on GSP vs. Hendricks 2. Also wanted GSP to defend the MW title.

Probably got pissed that his main meal ticket, his no #1 PPV seller at the time, just up and says in his post-fight interview that he's going to step away from the sport for an indeterminate length of time. No warning. Stays away for 4 years.

Probably cause GSP does whatever the fuck GSP wants and doesn't bow down and lick his clown shoes

It's a negotiating tactic and nothing more. He talks shit about GSP in public to try and gain some public leverage, then they sit down and work out a deal and make millions of dollars.

He sells PPV's and much like the other big PPV draws they dont play by Danas rules anymore.

Never forgave him for the Hendricks fight and his abrupt rage quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back