Does anyone actually have any interest in Dillashaw/Cejudo?

Zero interest in that fight. Moraes, Cruz and Assuncao all deserve bantamweight title shots over Cejudo, one could argue even Demetrious Johnson deserves a 135 lb title fight over Cejudo. Cejudo is 3-2 in his last 5, this fight makes no sense to me at all.

I would watch it but there are a handful of fights that should happen before even discussing it as a real option. I also feel like Cejudo has nothing for TJ and would lose in a rubber match with DJ.

The only Flyweight Champion and Bantamweight Champion I had any interest in seeing fight was a rematch between Johnson and Cruz.

I will be excited to see it.

Do I think it is the matchup to make? Nope. That doesn't mean it won't still be a great fight, and if Henry wins Sherdog will weep all night, it will be glorious.

No.best fight right now to make is TJ/Moraes

Last edited:
Not interested

Cejudo needs to defend before he starts looking for superfights. If he tries to immediately fight someone at 135 they should strip him.

Enough with guys holding up weightclasses while they wait on money fights

The obvious fights here:
Cejudo-MM rematch
TJ-Moraes

I'd still rather see Dillashaw fight MM.

Or garbrant vs MM.

Or Cejudo vs MM again.

Or Benavidez vs MM 3

Basically I just want to see DJ fight.

Cause MM rules.

Lol at tj trying always trying to fight smaller guys.

Though it is refreshing to see tj quick ducking hank.

<PlusJuan>

Plus Dillashaw vs Moraes is the fight I want at 135, but Dom will likely get the next crack.
i don't even mind the dom/dillashaw fight. I just hope moraes gets the winner of that.

I don't really like champ vs champ fights to begin with, especially when they both have divisions with challengers.

135 is filled with contenders. No reason to go out of the division

Could be a good fight.

I generally prefer it when Champions defend their belt a few times before fighting other champions though.

If Cejudo wins it will increase the stock of the FLW division.

I have more interest in Joe Rogan kicking me as hard as he can in the balls.

Back