Does anyone actually have any interest in Dillashaw/Cejudo?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dunno guys, I just don't care about this fight.

Main reason? There is just no chance of Henry winning this fight.

Anyone else care for this so called "super fight"?

No. Cejudo is too small and inexperienced, would rather see Dom rematch.

I wouldn't mind seeing TJ thrash him, but I'd rather see MM get the rematch he obviously deserves.

No to Cejudo (who’s only 1-1 with Johnson with no title defense)

135 has challengers for Snake and Johnson of all people should get a rubber match

Def don't have an interest. The snake should focus on bigger fish to fry. Cedujo barely squeaked by mini mouse. He's not even a dominant or defending champ.

I have no interest in that fight TBH.

Edgar vs Dillashaw is best fight possible at BW in terms of pure competition.

I don't watch midget rasslin or dwarf tossing. INHUMANE

I dunno guys, I just don't care about this fight.

Main reason? There is just no chance of Henry winning this fight.

Anyone else care for this so called "super fight"?

No hardly a super fight and both guys have unfinished business in there own divisions and are fairly new as champion..whats the point

No way, MM was out striking him pretty easily and seemed a step ahead in the stand up (aside from the 5th). I don't think Cejudo could handle Dillishaws power or use the same style of lay and pray gameplan to win rounds.

Edgar vs Dillashaw is best fight possible at BW in terms of pure competition.

Hahah wtf no! Do you want Frank Edgar to die? His chin is soft after tcity washed him. The snake is faster with more KO power. He would kill Edgar

Hahah wtf no! Do you want Frank Edgar to die? His chin is soft after tcity washed him. The snake is faster with more KO power. He would kill Edgar
Soft? He fought Swanson and didn't look hurt in a single moment of the fight, how in the hell is his chin soft??

Not much. TJ has a lot of challengers and Cejudo just won the belt. Let them defend once or twice the belt and we can talk about super fights.

Bantamweight is the slowest divison. Tj needs to fight assuncao again, moraes, cruz again probably, sterling, hell even pedro munhoz needs a shot. So many contenders just wasting away

Nope. It's not a bad fight, but Champion vs Champion bouts need more glitz and glamour to 'em than this one has. Cejudo only just won the belt and he did it just by a hair; He also owes Mighty Mouse a third fight since he's tied 1-1 with him. He doesn't have the aura of a great fighter or long reigning champion to really do battle with the champ of another division yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back