Does anyone actually follow TV dinner instructions?

No way. Just put a slit in the film and microwave for 5 minutes. 70% of the time it works everytime

DID YOU SEE THAT FUCKING PROTEIN COUNT THO
Settle down, George Lockhart.

george.jpg

DUde, eat some real food. TV dinners are made with 42% recycled condoms.

I’m starting to get legit concerned at how many people here may really be eating these....

I’m starting to get legit concerned at how many people here may really be eating these....

It's legit and it's the gift that keeps on giving, full course meal, protein, chicken, DESERT and a tray you can wash and keep to serve candy in at parties

It's legit and it's the gift that keeps on giving, full course meal, protein, chicken, DESERT and a tray you can wash and keep to serve candy in at parties
I fear the recent legalization of marijuana in Canada will not reduce the amount of TV dinners consumed.

I fear the recent legalization of marijuana in Canada will not reduce the amount of TV dinners consumed.

Who do you think distributes the weed?

The TV dinner corporation of course

^^yup, poor Clippy. He is the Cdn walking stereotype for the terrible diet.

i worry about him.

<6>

I'm having home made spaghetti and meatballs tonight how do you like me now

I'm having home made spaghetti and meatballs tonight how do you like me now
tenor.gif

I love an occasional big spaghetti and Meatballs dinner.

I bbq up some spicy Italian sausage and cut it into big chunks and throw it in the sauce too.

add a homemade Caesar Salad and homemade garlic toast and you have the perfect comfort food trifecta.

BubblyCheeseGarlicBreadDONE.jpg

BA-best-classic-caeser-salad.jpg

oh and add a hearty red wine.

Either a big Cab Sauv or better yet a nice Barolo

borgogno-barolo-riserva-2005-38003_1.jpg

I might do some minor tweaking. I don’t always stir it and put it back in for cooking, but I cook it all the way through.

Does anyone ever add a garnish to their TV dinner to be fancy?

Tv dinner, yes. Kraft dinner, no, but mostly because I can't read the Canadian writing.

Back