Does anyone actually care about Mayweather and McGregor fighting?

How excited would you be for Floyd vs. McGregor

• Total voters
OK if the fight happened on a UFC card, I'll say I'd buy that card... For the OTHER four fights. Assuming they weren't complete dogshit, of course.

But it's my understanding this is not going on a UFC card. This is some kind of co-promoted going-out-of-business boxing card.
I don't why you're trying so hard to show that you don't care lol, its some kind of perverted energy you have there. Maybe hating Conor, Floyd or boxing in general?

I'd rather he just fight the winner of Khabib and Ferguson

hey ts i was very interested
now they re just blowin it away
its reaching the big media and tgis and that and im.losing interest because of all the talking

mc gregor is hot when coming out of the cage.. they re washing the fight up

Love it or hate it, everyone will be watching.

It truly feels as the buzz about it has lowered drastically. At this point I don't even care anymore. I'll watch it because Im a Conor nuthugger, but damn he shouldn't take so much time off, at the end is gonna end up hurting him, he needs to fight someone by the end of July, seriously.

I don't watch their fights seperate wtf would i watch them fight each other.

I could care less about anything under 170lbs.

Is it mma? If not , i'm not interested.

Pretty spot on:

Not excited, but who am I kidding? I'll watch and probably be excited night-of

I prefer him to fight MMA fighters though.

Nobody wants this fight more than Mayweather and McGregor's handlers and coat tail hanger-ons.

Speaking of that, did you see the first reply where the guy said he wanted it to happen so Conor could make a lot of money?

Any fan who'd chose to have Conor fight irrelevant gimmick fights over real, major MMA fights just so Conor could make more money is a dipshit of such epic proportions that I couldn't even reply directly to it, for fear that looking at his post might give me brain-AIDS. I had to wait for you to give me a segue
Yeah cause Conor is going to share the prize money with him. I feel so bad for Conor making his millions. Life is tough for him.

I don't care, don't like either enough to go out of my way to watch it, don't dislike either enough to shout wah wah wah

I'll read the result, and if it turns out to be a classic fight I'll watch it

I'd watch, but we all know the result beforehand and it'd be a really stupid fight. I'd watch just for the freakshow element and the 0.0001% chance that Conor actually KOs Floyd. But it won't happen and I'll just laugh at the whole spectacle as nothing but a joke - though a very profitable one for all involved.

Hmh well I'm not really that invested in it.. I hope it either gets made or shut down fast so we can move on with the LW division in a proper way.

Now if it does happen I sure as hell will watch it and be hyped for that fight week / night. I would also cheer on Conor and hope for some crazy ass upset, that will most likely not happen. :D

if khabib wins against tony the fight conor vs khabib will be very huge, much more huge than a mayweather vs conor or gsp vs conor matchup.

because khabib and conor are in the same division.
both have a story.
both are in his prime time.
khabib 25-0 (if he wins against ferguson) against a conor who finnished 2 champions quick.
a superior wrestler against a superior striker.
a grounded person vs a flashy popular apollo creed like fighter.

this fight would be insane.

floyd vs conor doesnt have this story, its only abou ppv. thats the reason why this fight doesnt have much tension.

I'd watch, but we all know the result beforehand and it'd be a really stupid fight. I'd watch just for the freakshow element and the 0.0001% chance that Conor actually KOs Floyd. But it won't happen and I'll just laugh at the whole spectacle as nothing but a joke - though a very profitable one for all involved.

Floyd is 40+ age wise in a small weight class were speed, reflexes mean way more and would be inactive for 2-3 years by the time "happens" so I think Conor's chances are bigger like 1% for us realistic folks or 5% for his more 'optimistic' fans.

I couldn't care less about boxing. I'd rather watch soccer, and I find that boring as shit for 95% of the match.

Back