Does anybody recommend getting The Ps4 Pro?

I don't know what you mean here. For 2 TB hard drives that was literally the cheapest I could find anywhere at all, period, regardless of HDD, SHD or SSD. $115 Canadian is basically like $85 US anyway.

That's a pretty advanced and expensive HD drive you bought.

Don't think so, at least not right now. Most games don't optimize in order to use the Pro so its not worth it. I think Tomb Raider is probably the best example of a game utilizing the Pro properly. Supposedly Horizon Zero Dawn is gonna take advantage of it too and get a nice upgrade, but other than that its probably not worth getting if you already have a PS4.

If I was looking to get a PS4 though I'd fork over the extra 100 for the Pro version just in case.

I have it. Even if you got a 4K tv it's hard to recommend at this point if you're already in possession of the first gen ps4. I'd wait.

Not really..

Only reason would be for PSVR and I don't think it's worth as of now... but that's just my opinion. If u didn't already have a PS4 then yes but u already have one so no...

I haven't touched my PSVR since the first week it launched...

I have a ps4 and a 4k but I'm waiting around for an actual 4k console. No reason to get a fake 4k one.

No immediate need to get it I'd say, but if you have the money and you have a 4k TV, why not?

If you already own a PS4, then no. Right now it makes a difference in only a handful of games.

I bought a PS4 pro today for £39. Should I have bought the slim?

Back