Does anybody do 5 day splits?

You truly are special......... i said that before i read the article about him

Your long dives at reasons to hate is to be commended though..i respect a man that stands for his beliefs no matter how wrong they are at least

You knew about him for less than 24 hours? And you have how many posts about Rippetoe prior to that? Evetts was literally his poster boy.

I know as much about him as you do if you have read the article.....unless you know him personally we know about as much about him with the info we are provided over the web

I know as much about him as you do if you have read the article.....unless you know him personally we know about as much about him with the info we are provided over the web

Yes, that article is the only time that he was ever mentioned and it wasn't critiqued heavily. I really have no clue how you couldn't have known about him until yesterday.

Yes, that article is the only time that he was ever mentioned and it wasn't critiqued heavily. I really have no clue how you couldn't have known about him until yesterday.

I knew about him just never really delved into it. Am I obligated to know in full detail about the hundreds of people that Rip trains now?

Do you even listen to yourself? Read the last few posts. You literally said you didn't know anything about him until you read the article yesterday.

Why does everyone spend so much time arguing with pokerbeer?

He's a bit like ripskater- not willing or able to engage in argument, not interested in learning anything or changing his mind. Might as well argue with a brick.

you are right jaunty.....i will forevermore limit my reactions to idiotic statements kind of like yours

Last edited:
you are right jaunty.....i will forevermore limit my reactions to idiotic statements kind of like yours
If everyone's telling you the same thing, is there any possibility you might be wrong sometimes?

Back