Does anybody do 5 day splits?

It's hard to take anyone seriously when they care about a program so much that believe no other program can achieve the same strength gains.

Name a program that has produced more results in a beginner lifter than a 5x5 variant

At least pokerandbeer has jumped the shark, at this point.

I don't think anyone, even new people that stumble in here, take him seriously. Even if/when the material he's posting has some merit, his writing and grammar skills are so poor, people probably don't bother trying to read them.

Have you not realized by now that i dont care what you think Jim? My grammar skills have put me in a position of a government job in which im almost certain i make much more than you Mr. kanieesiology major.

Have you not realized by now that i dont care what you think Jim? My grammar skills have put me in a position of a government job in which im almost certain i make much more than you Mr. kanieesiology major.
Street sweeper, garbage man?

Name a program that has produced more results in a beginner lifter than a 5x5 variant

I've already said, you can get just as strong doing a basic upper/lower or leg push pull routine. There isn't anything magical about 5x5 or 3x5. I achieved around the same strength in six months a Zach did on Starting Strength at a lower, and much leaner bodyweight.

Considering how popular Starting Strength is, there isn't as many great success stories as I would expect. I haven't ever met anyone strong who started with Starting Strength. To claim is THE best way is crazy.

I've already said, you can get just as strong doing a basic upper/lower or leg push pull routine. There isn't anything magical about 5x5 or 3x5. I achieved around the same strength in six months a Zach did on Starting Strength at a lower, and much leaner bodyweight.

Considering how popular Starting Strength is, there isn't as many great success stories as I would expect. I haven't ever met anyone strong who started with Starting Strength. To claim is THE best way is crazy.

lets get a gander at your program if you will and you havent met many people who have used starting strength i might add

lets get a gander at your program if you will and you havent met many people who have used starting strength i might add

See, I have no idea what the fuck he's trying to communicate here.

Backside melts into a sofa
My world, my TV, and my food
Besides listening to my belly gurgle
Ain't much else to do
Yeah, I sweat a lot
Pants fall down every time I bend over
And my feet itch
Yeah-I married a scarecrow
I hate you
Talking to myself
Everybody's starin' at me

I have no idea how pokerandbeer can defend Rippetoe so much and act so knowledgeable on Rippetoe's philosophy without knowing about Zach Evetts.

I have no idea how pokerandbeer can defend Rippetoe so much and act so knowledgeable on Rippetoe's philosophy without knowing about Zach Evetts.

I knew about him just did not know much in depth. Now that i do, every comment i have made in this thread stands.

Kinesiology. Too many unnecessary vowels there.

I knew about him just did not know much in depth. Now that i do, every comment i have made in this thread stands.

Yes...I'm sure it does still stand....

I dont know anything about this particular individual but my guess is he did not follow an appropriate diet given his circumstances. It isnt Rips job to make sure the Kid eats correctly.

Lame fucking thread is lame

Yes...I'm sure it does still stand....
You truly are special......... i said that before i read the article about him

Your long dives at reasons to hate is to be commended though..i respect a man that stands for his beliefs no matter how wrong they are at least

Back