Does Anderson's screams haunt anyone else?

Spoken as a true fool. I've seen a rooster rape a hen. The hen was running and running but the rooster caught her and had his way. Cats kill other animals all the time just to play with the dead carcass. I actually like people in general but I believe people such as yourself should be removed from the earth. If there were no hunters then crops would be destroyed by deer, hogs, and all kinds of critters. I hope someday you are on the verge of starvation along with your family and you must choose to kill an animal to survive or die. You wouldn't last a week in the woods you panzy mofo.

First, everything a cat does, is by instinct...Cats sometimes play with their prey...not really the big cats, like lions and tigers..but house cats can...that is instinctual. and their is no rape in animals...rape only exists in humans...do you think a lion asks a female to have sex? no, he takes what he wants, cause he's the male...that's how it goes in the wild...

If people didn't keep encroaching on other species land, they wouldn't need to come down and eat their crops...You obviously do not have any pets, and don't love animals..that's fine...but there are way more people who feel how I do...And killing to survive is not what i'm talking about....

OH, and most people don't live in the woods.

for every bad point you make, a good one could be made. Not all humans do shit like this. That's like saying all dogs are disgusting creatures because you got bit by a damn chihuahua. Animals kill each other all the time, and not even for food. Some eat their fucking babies

You're exactly right...there are some incredibly good people out there...I shouldn't generalize so much...but all i ever hear about is humans murdering innocent animals for pleasure...putting huge whales in small tanks for humans entertainment...putting elephants in circuses for our entertainment...they torture those animals to make them do tricks...and it lasts decades...but there are many people that I admire...

People check leg kicks not to break someone's leg bone lol the purpose of the technique is to defend the muscle tissue from getting fucked up so u hit bone on bone instead of shin on muscle protecting ur leg. It's more defensive then anything. a twister is an offensive submission move using technique to get the tap. Weidman leg could have easily snapped too. Silva kicked him and it was bone on bone. Weidman was being defensive but got the lucky end of the stick
It wasn't shin on shin though, and Weidmans knee was never going to give before Silvas shin.

Human pain never effected me...cause I pretty much despise human beings...I'm much more effected by an injured animal...cause they are innocent. humans are f'kin scum. humans molest, rape, torture, trophy hunt, and murder....something no other species does....so human pain, unless its my immediate family, doesn't faze me...and sometimes, I cheer and giggle like a school girl, when I hear about a hunter getting killed...that just brings a smile to my face...cause nobody deserves death more than an animal murderer...
Fuck off you filthy hippy.

When a human being that tough and resilient is showing that much physical pain it makes you wonder the horrifying level of pain you can feel without passing out. That's the scary part, realising just how bad life can get if you're ever unfortunate enough to get into some kind of accident.

It made me lose respect from anderson. Same thing happened to tyrone spong. And he didnt even flinch

GTFO revisionist. Tyrone was crying too when they were taking him out of the ring on a stretcher.

Beat the shit out of him the first fight. Nearly KO'ed him again in the second fight.

But I get it. Anderson never really lost.

<21>

Silva was either already a cheater, or Weidman drove him to cheat.

Neither are good looks for Silva

Nah. I loved Silva. Still sort of do, but his Bisping fight left a bad taste in my mouth. But I laughed both times he fought Weidman. The first time because I remember saying, "Keep playing around and you're going to get knocked out." And it happened. And the second time I said out loud, "dude, stop kicking by the knee over and over. You're gonna wreck your shin." And it happened. I didn't expect a break, I did expect him to be limping the rest of the fight. Any striker knows how bad it hurts to catch a knee to the shin. But he snapped it.

Oh well.

It wasn't shin on shin though, and Weidmans knee was never going to give before Silvas shin.

U can easily fuck up someone's knee with a shin dude... watch the way weidman checks it too he almost pulls back like he's going backwards bracing for a brutal kick it wasn't like he was expecting that shit lol whatever tho I think eventually we will see the 3rd fight

You're exactly right...there are some incredibly good people out there...I shouldn't generalize so much...but all i ever hear about is humans murdering innocent animals for pleasure...putting huge whales in small tanks for humans entertainment...putting elephants in circuses for our entertainment...they torture those animals to make them do tricks...and it lasts decades...but there are many people that I admire...
That's news man. Usually nothing good to hear. But sometimes there's something great, like all the people who came from across the country to aid in rescue after the hurricanes. I live in a small town 10 hours away from Houston, and there were people here who loaded up boats and headed in because they cared about people who were stranded. I agree people can be sick, self serving monsters, but there's also selfless, good people. There's an old Carter family song that says "there's a dark and a troubled side of life, there's a bright and a sunny side too"

When a human being that tough and resilient is showing that much physical pain it makes you wonder the horrifying level of pain you can feel without passing out. That's the scary part, realising just how bad life can get if you're ever unfortunate enough to get into some kind of accident.

GTFO revisionist. Tyrone was crying too when they were taking him out of the ring on a stretcher.
No he wasnt

I've spent years perusing LiveLeak, so Silva's leg snapping was like watching a baby being sung to sleep by comparison to a lot of the shit I've seen there.

That's news man. Usually nothing good to hear. But sometimes there's something great, like all the people who came from across the country to aid in rescue after the hurricanes. I live in a small town 10 hours away from Houston, and there were people here who loaded up boats and headed in because they cared about people who were stranded. I agree people can be sick, self serving monsters, but there's also selfless, good people. There's an old Carter family song that says "there's a dark and a troubled side of life, there's a bright and a sunny side too"

I know, I've been reading about it...can you believe people abandoning their pets. florida has said, they are going to prosecute anyone that left their pets behind...felony charges.

U can easily fuck up someone's knee with a shin dude... watch the way weidman checks it too he almost pulls back like he's going backwards bracing for a brutal kick it wasn't like he was expecting that shit lol whatever tho I think eventually we will see the 3rd fight
I'm not sure I want them to fight again. It would be great for Anderson if he could manage to go out with a win over Weidman, who completely changed the course and ending of Silvas career. Regardless of how you perceive Weidmans victories, there's no denying they were violent and devastating. KO victory and broken leg. Left unconscious in one fight, broken and screaming in agony in the 2nd. Weidman seems to have his number.

I'm not sure I want them to fight again. It would be great for Anderson if he could manage to go out with a win over Weidman, who completely changed the course and ending of Silvas career. Regardless of how you perceive Weidmans victories, there's no denying they were violent and devastating. KO victory and broken leg. Left unconscious in one fight, broken and screaming in agony in the 2nd. Weidman seems to have his number.

I agree even tho they were flukeish against the GOAT it's still an accomplishment lol I still think Silva could win though

I know, I've been reading about it...can you believe people abandoning their pets. florida has said, they are going to prosecute anyone that left their pets behind...felony charges.
It's definitely not a good situation. I hate that pets were left behind too.

It's definitely not a good situation. I hate that pets were left behind too.

The people were well aware that a huge hurricane was coming...this wasn't a big shocker...first thing Id do, is pack up my car and get out of the state for a few days or a week...till the hurricane is gone...why stay?

Thought it was karma for all of Anderson's taunts and disrespect over his career

Dude has always been a phony to me, he's not a good person imo

Chris, just a regular American guy, finished him twice

It was poetic justice to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back