Does age effect women fighters the same as men?

This. Genetically speaking women begin puberty earlier than men and their sexual peak is said to be around late teens to early twenties, as opposed to men who don't reach their sexual prime until late twenties to early thirties.

That's the theory anyway.

I've read women sexually peak later. All I can say is that my sex life got a lot better once I got closer to my 30's and started meeting women around the same age. Maybe its more psychological but I find women get a little more wild in the bedroom when they get closer to 30.

If women are this good in the sack at 30, imagine how good they will be at 60.

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Women peak physically by 18. In most Olympic sports, the age of the competitors are of a much younger age on average then the men who are often in their 30's.

There are always exceptions.

Testosterone is what makes male athletes with good genes continue to get physically stronger throughout their 20's and into their 30's without a serious loss in speed.

Women dont have that advantage are they normally get physically weaker. However good strength and conditioning programs can fight that but you are not going to see female fighters in their late 30's/early 40's competing at the top if the sport ever evolves to have an actual talent pool that even closely relates the current talent pool in Men's MMA.

Many women do become better athletes with age. Not every Olympic athlete is 16. The ones that are young are usually gymnasts who's careers are cut short because of injury.

Many of the women Olympians are old.

Judging by how many women look like men by the time they hit 40 I would say they have a major increase in testosterone production. If testosterone is the main factor in athletic performance then it would make sense that women become better athletes with age.

The joke is that they don't probably have their own testosterone production anymore.

I think when it comes to WMMA they just take less shit thrown at their face with less power etc. I'd imagine (mens) FWs playing the game for a long time aswell.

Back