Does a US President have the highest security clearance.

Most people in the military who need a clearance only need a SECRET level clearance. It is good for 10 years. You have to fill out Form SF86. You can download it on .pdf. It will go back 10 years in your history. The amount and detail of information varies with the level of security clearance requested. It may include family information, past and current work history, drug use, locations where you have lived, schools, roommate names, financial history, travel history, groups or affiliations, and more.

Penalty for lying means you don't get the clearance, which will implicate in your military career. OPM (Office of Personnel Management) reviews and approves off on the clearance after the SF86 review. It may take anywhere from 6 months to a year. They have field agents that go out and talk to the people you listed on the form. You yourself may have an interview with an OPM officer. The worst thing you can do is lie. Not only will you not get the clearance in the beginning, but you can get your clearance revoked after the fact. My soldiers had a big concern about drug use. Kind of hard to do when you have periodic urinalysis conducted for drug use. I told them to tell the truth. However bad what you are trying to hide is, nothing pisses a OPM officer more than people who lie. In fact, they don't really care about drug use and other things, but they do care about liars. OPM had some really beautiful female officers in my days.
I agree with what you said, but I lied and got through. They talked to my whole block where I used to live. My credit report listed me as having a house and car paid off in full. I owned neither a house or a car. The lady that interviewed me said it didnt matter (this was at Lackland AFB). I was granted clearance and did 4 years as EOD. Went overseas...some thought I was in Arizona...they sent my decorations to Korea. Idiots...

The current pres shouldn't have security clearance. (foreign agent)

I think the UFO guys probably have the highest clearance.

I worked as the S-3 (Operations) and S-2 (Intelligence) of a U.S. Army Battalion. I was responsible for issuing Security Clearances to the soldiers (Officers/NCOs). To your questions: No, Yes, Yes. Individuals with a Top Secret security clearance have gone rogue. If captured, they would face jail time. Like being a spy.

This Form explains the non-disclosure obligations that are imposed on security cleared personnel. Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement - Standard Form 312.

Where the fuck are the aliens. Come on spill the beans.

Obviously the president has very little power as seen this past election.

Seems like there is a whole other rouge government.

The President is where classification comes from, so giving him a clearance doesn't make sense. He's the God King of classification, if you will. And you will- MAGA! But things are kept from the President now and then, and obviously there are tons of things the President wouldn't be briefed on if he didn't need to know or request them.

I'm kinda starting to think politics are the real life reality show survivor was based off of

1. SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION - TS, but higher. This level is for the truly Need To Know.
  2. TOP SECRET – Will be applied to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.
  3. SECRET – Will be applied to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.
  4. CONFIDENTIAL – Will be applied to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause damage to the national security.
Since POTUS has a Need TO Know about everything within the federal government, I would assume he would have a SCI.

Last edited:
He has the highest security clearance, but no one tells him about the aliens.

The Russians have the highest clearance. They tell Trump what he needs to know.

Fills out SF86 a few time over the course I was in the service. Finds out 26 million were stolen by a foreign government. Lol for days!! Fuck OPM and those contractors.

No the president's clearance isn't the highest, that's reserved for the deep state (composed of mostly illuminati reptilian satanists).

I fucking hope not.

No, he only knows what the Deep State wants him to know. Yet, some idiots won't believe in conspiracy theories, especially those that are not convenient to the agenda they are into.

When other conspiracy theories fit in, they become the biggest believers.

The real juicy stuff is product of private corporations. No threat of FOIA. The gubment is completely compartmentalized, so NO ONE knows the real deal.

No, he only knows what the Deep State wants him to know. Yet, some idiots won't believe in conspiracy theories, especially those that are not convenient to the agenda they are into.

When other conspiracy theories fit in, they become the biggest believers.

Yes, it's the idiots that don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Just the idiots.

The real juicy stuff is product of private corporations. No threat of FOIA. The gubment is completely compartmentalized, so NO ONE knows the real deal.
Uh, if nobody knows the "real deal" because it's completely compartmentalized, then there is nobody to "real deal."

Uh, if nobody knows the "real deal" because it's completely compartmentalized, then there is nobody to "real deal."

uh, they aren't the government.

The President is the source of classification, so he or she can decide on how all things are classified. Since all classification comes from the POTUS, that person inherently has the highest levels of clearance and access to all privileged information. However, that doesn't mean that everything crosses the desk of POTUS.

Back