Does a healthy/Sea Level Cain beat Ngannou?

Do people think Cain was at elevation and Werdum was at sea level when they fought? I've never understood this sea-level Cain thing...
It's just a rolling joke based on the fact that in the aftermath some people claimed that Cain underestimated the elevation factor and didn't get to Mexico beforehand enough to acclimate. According to them, that was supposedly the only reason he lost (failed cardio) and if the fight had taken place at sea level that same night Cain would have walked away victorious.

Do people think Cain was at elevation and Werdum was at sea level when they fought? I've never understood this sea-level Cain thing...

I doubt the majority of this forum has even seen that fight.

Cain lost because his striking was exposed, Werdum lit him up so bad on the feet Cain shot on him. Who shoots on Werdum?

Ngannou would flatline him and Stipe would beat him just like Werdum did by outstriking him easily.

I doubt the majority of this forum has even seen that fight.

Cain lost because his striking was exposed, Werdum lit him up so bad on the feet Cain shot on him. Who shoots on Werdum?

Ngannou would flatline him and Stipe would beat him just like Werdum did by outstriking him easily.
Cain's speed, cardio, relentlessness and variety of attacks is what makes him great. The first two items got greatly diminished above the sea level. Cain looked sluggish compared to other fights and certainly his striking skills alone are not enough to beat top opponents. Even Kongo had shown us that.

I'll say yes.

Healthy sea level Cain was a scary man.

Wrestling and cardio to give any HW alot of problems.

Yeah as much as I dislike Cain when he was healthy he was a force to be reckoned with

Healthy cain is the best heavyweight of all time and can and will beat any past or present hw's

The guy is 35 now, so we may need a few more qualifiers. If you are talking about a health sea level prime no ring rust Cain, then I'd say yes.

If I forget how he got dropped against Kongo and if he immediately pressures him and close the distance, yes.

But sea level cain is a unicorn now, like clean Jones, Econoreem

Stone Cold Stipe's the only one who can have the job done.

Back