Does a healthy/Sea Level Cain beat Ngannou?

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That's the only human being that has an actual chance against the real Nigerian Nightmare.

Discuss

I'll say yes.

Healthy sea level Cain was a scary man.

Wrestling and cardio to give any HW alot of problems.

Cain is definitely capable of putting him o his back and we don't know shit about Francis is that position

Certainly. But he better hurry up.

Lots of talk of Ngannou cutting to welterweight.

Healthy Cain beats him. And would demolish Stipe. Its sad to see the division like this

i got a strange feelin his first defence if he wins could be lesnar after ban . sure brock would fancy testing his wrestling

Cains only beaten 3 people in the past 7 years. Let that sink in.

Yes.

Sea level Cain is the second greatest HW to me.

Nobody can ever be a huge favorite over a guy like Francis, but I certainly would have Cain as the favorite...barring a "lucky punch"

JDS KO Cain one out of the three times they fought, if Cain fought Francis I'd see Cain winning 2 out of 3 based on skill/cardio/wrestling/ferocity and Francis "catching him" once based on power

He runs him over.
Healthy sea level Cain beats any man

It would have to take place a bit below sea level at Death Valley.

Do people think Cain was at elevation and Werdum was at sea level when they fought? I've never understood this sea-level Cain thing...

Who is this "Cain" you speak of, TS? Is he a fighter? Where does he fight?

Yeah, I also think werdum gets it done. Both have good chins and better cardio then ngannou as well as more diversified striking and better grappling

Back