Documents show Trump has 247 businesses in Russia

Because it requires we turn a blind eye to a lot of the gangster shit Putin and his croonies do.

The left has no problem turning a blind eye to the anti-women, pro-slavery, human rights abuses the Saudi's do

I would much rather be in bed with Russia and China than Saudi/ISIS/radical Islam

The Donald made it very clear that the Hildawg has been fighting ISIS her entire life!!!!!

Which reporter was exactly murdered? Please name one specific reporter, who was officially persecuted by Putin in person or the Russian government.

Regarding the KGB Alexander case. The source you posted, didn't prove anything. Pure speculations and accusations.
Independent media and sources couldn't confirm that Putin was involved in some kind of way. You posted west media, east media will claim the opposite. They say it's a crazy conspiracy theory.

google is your friend

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia#Under_Putin

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2016/jan/04/does-vladimir-putin-kill-journalists/

The left has no problem turning a blind eye to the anti-women, pro-slavery, human rights abuses the Saudi's do

Yes the allegiance with SA is liberal policy of course.

Russia would be cool if 'Murica would be cool. I know its hard to see when you're from 'Murica but your establishment is a more sophisticated version of what the Brits were back in the day.

He compared our current political climate to the politics of the colonies. He then implied that life long politicians are the reason for Americas success. Because that's what I'm arguing is bad and he disagreed. It's such an illogical way to think. He didn't nail anything. America succeeded because our society is better at war than Natives and Natives being wiped out from disease. Along with the free market system and absurd amounts of land to spread out to. Then we became a super power when Europe repeatedly blew itself up and America became the wealthiest nation on earth. Along with these advantages we were led by men who had other careers. There have been so many changes in culture, law, the shape of the nation, global politics, technology. It doesn't relate with the current argument. Corruption did not lead to Americas success. We succeeded despite political corruption and continue to do so. Cleaning it up however would be beneficial.

It's like when people compare American politics to Roman politics. It's sort of silly.
Damn, this sounds like a shitty 6th grade essay.

D+, try harder next time.

Also, Trump is just as corrupt as any politician, while also being a worse leader. Go figure.

I can only repeat myself. Post one single murdered reporter, who Putin ordered to kill and not people who died under his administration, because this literally proves nothing.

It is possible that Putin ordered to kill other people? In my opinion, it's possible.

But as long as nobody can prove some of these accusations, I would be a little bit more careful and maybe not consider all these speculations as unwritten facts. It makes you look biased and not objective.

In the year 2015, we had over 110 dead reporters worldwide. Also few US reporters died in this year. The most bizarre case was about the 3 Journalists named David Carr, Bob Simon und Ned Colt, who all planned a report regarding the 11. September. They all died within a 24 hours interval!

Does it prove that Obama did this? I mean, it was under his administration...

Last edited:
The problem is that he's been accused of essentially being a Putin puppet, and then said he had no dealings in the country to help distance himself from the problem.

- Trump praises Putin
- Putin praises Trump
- Trump calls for hacking of DNC
- Russia actually hacks them
- Trump's campaign manager was found receiving money from Russia
- Trump appears on Russia Today, a media outlet run by the Kremlin
- Trump has taken numerous trips to Russia since the 80's
- He took the Miss Universe contest to Moscow in 2013
- Has said he has no ties to Russia, despite having hundreds of businesses, and millions of dollars invested in the country.
- This could all be cleared up if he provided his tax returns, but he refuses.
Do you have some idea how silly that sounds? YOU singled out Russia, when the same is true of Scotland, India, Dubai, Mexico, Panama, Canada, and a lot of other places.

Oh shit, he's taken trips to Russia, where you just said he held his pageant and has invested in properties? Well now I'm convinced, cause he probably hasn't taken trips anywhere else all throughout his entire life. I guess my friends who've visited Russia are also "Putin puppets", whatever the fuck that means.

He's also covered in the media in most countries, so not sure where you're going with that.

Saying Putin is a stronger leader than Obama and our leader is getting pushed around and not being tough enough with him is some pretty goddamn tepid "praise".

Oh, well I guess if he's been accused then it must be true, along with wanting to bang 10 year olds and his own kids, having a micropenis, being broke. It's ridiculous shit like what you just posted that makes it difficult to take any of these absurd accusations seriously. What exactly is a "Putin puppet" btw?

Last edited:
Precisely not! You mistaken Trump and Clinton here.

Sorry, but Clinton is searching for the confrontation with Russia, not Trump. It is quite evident.
Clinton isn't searching for conflict she's standing up to Putin , exactly what you need to do , not bend over for him .

Do you have some idea how silly that sounds? YOU singled out Russia, when the same is true of Scotland, India, Dubai, Mexico, Panama, Canada, and a lot of other places.

Oh shit, he's taken trips to Russia, where you just said he held his pageant and has invested in properties? Well now I'm convinced, cause he probably hasn't taken trips anywhere else all throughout his entire life. I guess my friends who've visited Russia are also "Putin puppets", whatever the fuck that means.

He's also covered in the media in most countries, so not sure where you're going with that.

Saying Putin is a stronger leader than Obama and our leader is getting pushed around and not being tough enough with him is some pretty goddamn tepid "praise".

Oh, well I guess if he's been accused then it must be true, along with wanting to bang 10 year olds and his own kids, having a micropenis, being broke. It's ridiculous shit like what you just posted that makes it difficult to take any of these absurd accusations seriously. What exactly is a "Putin puppet" btw?
Ivanka is close friends with Putin's girlfriend which is a little odd

Clinton isn't searching for conflict she's standing up to Putin , exactly what you need to do , not bend over for him .

th

By selling out the US, in exchange for personal profit.

Sounds great!
Actually that's what New World Globalists like Hillary and Obama will do.

Trump isn't selling us out with open borders or promises to pay countries like Iran.

When you realize that his campaign manager was taking funds from Russia,the hacks on the democratic party seem to be coming from Russia, and Trump refuses to say a bad word about Putin, then yes, it matters that he also has businesses in the country and has made frequent trips there.

Back