Documents show Trump has 247 businesses in Russia

No, just his investors.

MW-DQ553_trumpc_MG_20150721175842.jpg
So not Trump then right?

Jesus, he doesn´t "praise" him. He just said that Putin is a good leader, which he is.
And Russia, so like the NSA hack the shit out of pretty much every country, regardless of what Clinton, Obama, Putin, Trump etc. say or want.

Russia didn't hack because Trump told them so, lol.

As for me, I am a little bit tired of the good USA - evil Russia game. It´s time to overcome this cold war thinking. It doesn´t help anyone.

Trump is ready trying to build up a good or at least normal relationship to Russia. Nothing wrong with it and I think this would be great. Hillary on the other hand considers Russia as an enemy. I think she needs this as regards foreign policy, for her "stronger together" bullshit. A common enemy is still the best way to bring people together, which usually hate each other :)

How mentioned: old, stupid and dangerous cold war thinking.

As a European I am fucking scared of Hillary. I consider her as a huge threat for global peace, maybe the biggest.
Putin doesn't want to be friends , he wants to win

Jesus, he doesn´t "praise" him. He just said that Putin is a good leader, which he is.

As for me, I am a little bit tired of the good USA - evil Russia game.

Are you out of you god dammned mind?

Hes a megalomaniac who murders reporters in the street when they dont write glowing articles about him
And murders innocents

Lemme guess bin laden and saddam were swell guys also?

Seriously..enjoy the shitshow in europe
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-russian-state-of-murder-under-putin-1453419231

Know your enemy

https://larussophobe.wordpress.com/putinmurders/

The guy has had countless business dealings around the world. Why aren't you counting the number of businesses he has in China, or Brazil, or Canada *snip*
Because he knows something about those countries. He denies knowing anything about Russia.
Which, you know, isn't so great for a leader who'll be dealing with Russian sabre rattling.

"The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back"

Obama-Admin-Laughing.jpg

*Wikileaks sheds light on Hillary's campaign and threatens her chances of election*

"The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!"

mR8mubg.jpg

"The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back"

Obama-Admin-Laughing.jpg

*Wikileaks sheds light on Hillary's campaign and threatens her chances of election*

"The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!"

mR8mubg.jpg
So the Dems staged the military annexation of the Crimea ?

You were suggesting Russia isn't a threat , pretty clear they are .

Obama was the one suggesting they aren't a threat, I just typed out what he said. Of course the rhetoric changed when citizens caught a peek behind the DNC curtain.

Lol. I'm glad you surreptitiously acknowledged how bad that source is by describing it as "arbitrarily chosen from Google."

Walk on.

You can just pick any other site on your own search as there's lots of them that refer to the subject. Or read the book.

Hey guys stop bringing up Russia Russia is our best friend

Last edited:
Putin doesn't want to be friends , he wants to win

Friends? I didn't say that.
To win? Sure, but everyone wants to win, not only Putin.

There is no such a thing like friendship between states. There are only interests and very powerful people have to find compromises to retain peace. I am talking about a normal relationship.
Both, the USA and Russia have blood on their hands in the middle east. Maybe the USA need to rethink few things too, like their "regime" change strategy in this region, instead of constantly blaming Russia.

How mentioned, the cold war rhetoric is definitely not the solution to global peace. It will end in a disaster and looking at the middle east, we are probably not even far away from a total catastrophe à la Armageddon 1.0

If Clinton wins, she will increase the level of escalation for sure.

Its almost like trump supporters want nuclear war
Maybe they thing rhetoric will win them undecided voters...
Lol

And Russia, so like the NSA hack the shit out of pretty much every country, regardless of what Clinton, Obama, Putin, Trump etc. say or want.

Russia didn't hack because Trump told them so, lol.

As for me, I am a little bit tired of the good USA - evil Russia game. It´s time to overcome this cold war thinking. It doesn´t help anyone.

Trump is ready trying to build up a good or at least normal relationship to Russia. Nothing wrong with it and I think this would be great. Hillary on the other hand considers Russia as an enemy. I think she needs this as regards foreign policy, for her "stronger together" bullshit. A common enemy is still the best way to bring people together, which usually hate each other :)

How mentioned: old, stupid and dangerous cold war thinking.

As a European I am fucking scared of Hillary. I consider her as a huge threat for global peace, maybe the biggest.

"Russian-born Garry Kasparov, the former world chess champion, which The Times’s Andrew Higgins quoted in his story from Moscow: “Vladimir Putin is a strong leader in the same way that arsenic is a strong drink. Praising a brutal K.G.B. dictator, especially as preferable to a democratically elected U.S. president, whether you like Obama or hate him, is despicable and dangerous.”

Indeed, Kasparov’s point cuts to the core of what is so scary about a Trump presidency: Trump is what The Economist has called “the leading exponent of ‘post-truth’ politics — a reliance on assertions that ‘feel true’ but have no basis in fact,” and, sadly, “his brazenness is not punished, but taken as evidence of his willingness to stand up to elite power.” When politics becomes “like pro-wrestling,” society pays a huge cost, The Economist added, because any complex explanation of any problem is dismissed as experts just trying “to bamboozle everyone else.”"
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/opinion/donald-trumps-putin-crush.html

Are you out of you god dammned mind?

Hes a megalomaniac who murders reporters in the street when they dont write glowing articles about him
And murders innocents

Lemme guess bin laden and saddam were swell guys also?

Seriously..enjoy the shitshow in europe
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-russian-state-of-murder-under-putin-1453419231

Know your enemy

https://larussophobe.wordpress.com/putinmurders/

You completely missed my main point. I am not here to defend Putin or Obama. Look, the USA murder people in dozens of illegal foreign camps like Guantanamo and now? The truth is, both sides have shit on their hands. Just imagine the medial echo Russia would do this in the same extent.

Good USA, evil Russia - Evil USA, good Russia.
Sorry, it doesn't work anymore. This concept is fucked up and not up to date.

Which reporter was exactly murdered? Please name one specific reporter, who was officially persecuted by Putin in person or the Russian government.

Regarding the KGB Alexander case. The source you posted, didn't prove anything. Pure speculations and accusations.
Independent media and sources couldn't confirm that Putin was involved in some kind of way. You posted west media, east media will claim the opposite. They say it's a crazy conspiracy theory.

Sorry, I don't blindly trust any state media like some of you guys obviously do.

If you ask me, pretty much anything is possible in this case. Too much propaganda and biased opinions on both sides.

My massage was just, that the USA and Russia need to find a way to normalize their relationship, otherwise many, many people will suffer. And a good step would be for both sides, to admit that they are not perfect.

Its almost like trump supporters want nuclear war
Maybe they thing rhetoric will win them undecided voters...
Lol
Precisely not! You mistaken Trump and Clinton here.

Sorry, but Clinton is searching for the confrontation with Russia, not Trump. It is quite evident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back