Movies DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS (Wraps Production)

Nice, it will be interesting to see where they go with this post-Avengers.

I’m pumped for this, I actually have liked the first one more in subsiquent viewings. The interaction between Strange and Mads is hilarious, Mister Dr, it’s Strange, maybe who am I to judge. Literally every time I see that scene I laugh.

Update: March 13, 2019

Scott Derrickson's Deleted Tweet Hints at Possible Namor Appearance in DOCTOR STRANGE 2

Though the two are part of the Defenders and the Illuminati, Doctor Strange 2 seems to be a peculiar choice for Namor's debut. It would make more sense for Namor to debut in a Fantastic Four or Black Panther movie. But the pairing of Strange and Namor is so intriguing, I can't wait what story they have in store. If true, Namor is probably going to be the bad guy in the movie.

Though the two are part of the Defenders and the Illuminati, Doctor Strange 2 seems to be a peculiar choice for Namor's debut. It would make more sense for Namor to debut in a Fantastic Four or Black Panther movie. But the pairing of Strange and Namor is so intriguing, I can't wait what story they have in store. If true, Namor is probably going to be the bad guy in the movie.
That addresses the duality of Subby's character right off the bat. Sometimes villain, sometimes hero.

That addresses the duality of Subby's character right off the bat. Sometimes villain, sometimes hero.
I actually prefer Namor to be introduced as a bad guy in the MCU, ideally in the 2nd or 3rd Fantastic Four movie.

Then they can make him a face in his 2nd or 3rd MCU appearance.

Hoping for a better villain, found both Mads and the big ghost guy really boring and anti climactic. Dr Strange himself though was on point. The look/makeup of Mads just made me think of some glam rock type band member
04-mads-mikkelsen-dr-strange-love.w330.h330.jpg

vs
tommythayerkissfeb2019_638.jpg

Bring on the Illuminati! The post credits scene could be epic.

You'd think they'd wait until the Fox properties are well and truly available before blowing their load on Namor.

Unless they already have the post-Endgame MCU well mapped out.

I liked the first Doctor Strange. Look forward to seeing #2 when it arrives on Netflix.

They need a cameo with Dr.House as a poke that Dr.Strange is channeling House. Something like House is some old high level wizard or something and the two of them get into a cunty argument and call each other a cunt sort of like what happens in every episode of House

i think its time that doctor strange finally becomes a woman, women have been sidelined from magic in comic books

You seen Spotlight or A Most Wanted Man?
I hated Linkin Park when they came out. I don't find the need to listen to their 2nd or 3rd or 4th albums. The movies you listed were released in 2014 and 2015, a time where I already think she's just a girl next door type with no range.

I hated Linkin Park when they came out. I don't find the need to listen to their 2nd or 3rd or 4th albums. The movies you listed were released in 2014 and 2015, a time where I already think she's just a girl next door type with no range.

giphy.webp

Back