Movies DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS (Wraps Production)

Good I liked the first movie and I like the vibe of the director just let him loose more and go in that darker horror vibe even more just like in the start of the first movie.

Bitch can't act. Not in the fappening. Why is she getting roles?
She is still getting roles because she was NOT in the fappening. Men lose interest once they see a woman naked and want to see the NEXT woman naked. There are still guys waiting to see her naked so she can get roles. Plus she is a good ole Canadian gal. No fappenings for them.

She's gorgeous and can act - just needs the right roles. Should have been cast as Clea instead of Jane Foster.

She is still getting roles because she was NOT in the fappening. Men lose interest once they see a woman naked and want to see the NEXT woman naked.

Oh, you sweet summer child. You'd be surprised. Some have bigger roles in Marvel films than an eye candy(to some).

I think the direction was what I disliked about the first one. Not excited. Would have preferred a bolder choice.

I can’t wait I really enjoyed the first one. One of the better origin movies.

Loved the first, can't wait to see a more experienced Strange cast some crazy ass spells against Nightmare

I liked the first movie, moderately. None of these should have been announced until after endgame, however.

Really liked the first Strange, can’t complain about a second. Cumberbatch pulled it off not because he’s not a good actor, but I thought it was going to be because he’s a ginger and I thought he wouldn’t look the part..for me.

Nice.

I really liked the first one. Benedict Cumberbatch has a pretty bad American accent, but his performance was great and the movie was entertaining.

Will watch.

Who does Strange have left to fight? They wasted Dormammu in the first one. He was beaten too easily with the Time Stone. Dormammu should be to Strange what Thanos is to Avenger, or Hela and Surtur is to Thor.

Who does Strange have left to fight? They wasted Dormammu in the first one. He was beaten too easily with the Time Stone. Dormammu should be to Strange what Thanos is to Avenger, or Hela and Surtur is to Thor.

His buddy Modok or Mordu ur Morpheus or whatever his name was turned evil at the end of the first movie, didn't he?

Edit: Mordo.

Back