Doctor rapes sedated woman , gets no jail time

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
File this under the What friggin F##3 is wrong with the law, and most especially the god dam jurors.

In 2013 a woman was admitted to Ben Taub hospital (Houston ) complaining of a shortness of breadth.
She was in the hospital overnight and was sedated, during which time Dr. Shafeeq Sheik entered her room multiple times and sexually assaulted her, including rape.

It took 2 years to even get the DNA evidence and charge the doctor.
The jurors found the defendant guilty and recommended the sentencing. According to the news, the judge had to follow the recommendation.

The only punishment he gets is 10 years probation and registering as a sex offender.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...ed-patient-in-hospital-gets-no-jail-time.html

--

Guy should get life, and the jurors should all be in jail next to him.

And you know it probably wasn't the first time he did that

I would love to know the makeup of a jury that would recommend probation for rape, jfc.

I would love to know the makeup of a jury that would recommend probation for rape, jfc.

Men. With women issues. Oh and liberal white women.

I just cant get it. Hope he dies or has accident

I want to know how the jury even gets to decide the sentencing, and how the judge has no say in the matter.

doctor is from india and why was my previous comment deleted by mods? is this forum that censored now

Men. With women issues. Oh and liberal white women.

I just cant get it. Hope he dies or has accident
It's Texas, doesn't seem like good odds the entire jury was made up of liberal White women trying to give a Muslim a break.

Without pics of woman it's actually hard to judge what really happened here.

And to think I got jail time for missing a couple child support payments

doctor is from india and why was my previous comment deleted by mods? is this forum that censored now
I saw your comment, and while I don't agree with it, I don't agree with deleting it. I could understand if it was racial/gender sexuality slurs and cartoons.

File this under the What friggin F##3 is wrong with the law, and most especially the god dam jurors.

In 2013 a woman was admitted to Ben Taub hospital (Houston ) complaining of a shortness of breadth.
She was in the hospital overnight and was sedated, during which time Dr. Shafeeq Sheik entered her room multiple times and sexually assaulted her, including rape.

It took 2 years to even get the DNA evidence and charge the doctor.
The jurors found the defendant guilty and recommended the sentencing. According to the news, the judge had to follow the recommendation.

The only punishment he gets is 10 years probation and registering as a sex offender.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...ed-patient-in-hospital-gets-no-jail-time.html

--

Guy should get life, and the jurors should all be in jail next to him.

Did the Jurors think the Doctor was a WOMAN or something?

10 years probation is something I would expect our injustice system to give a Woman for the same crime.

Fucking asshole got REAL LUCKY here.

EDIT : And where he's from makes no difference. His name could be Joe Smith for all I care....

Man got away with a horrible crime.

If he was white he would have gotten the gas chamber. Different culture hard to judge though. He just needs to be taught not to rape people.

It's Texas, doesn't seem like good odds the entire jury was made up of liberal White women trying to give a Muslim a break.

I cant imagine it then. I dont get what people could let this go. They got to be men or retarded sick women. I find women are always more against rape my experience.

Like men often ones saying "well maybe she lied or lower sentence"

I saw your comment, and while I don't agree with it, I don't agree with deleting it. I could understand if it was racial/gender sexuality slurs and cartoons.

I've seen 10x worse comments on here and no one does anything about it. double standards.

must of struck a nerve or personal feelings

say something about muslims ok. say something about indians get deleted

Actually read the article and thought "thats fucked up", then I scrolled down and saw the article about a woman being entitled to part of the life insurance payout of the fiancee she KILLED and thought "thats even more fucked up and this nation needs an enema"...

Back