Doctor: "McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury"

full

Ain't no "mild traumatic"..shit is either traumatic or it isn't.

I've watched boxing my entire life. I have never seen a fighter unable to lift his arms to punch just because he was "gassed" in a fight. Conor was exhausted, but he was also being punched in the head repeatedly. That is not good for you, short or long term.
To be fair Conor never lifts his arms wen he's circling. He thinks he's silva or Roy jones out there.

To be fair Conor never lifts his arms wen he's circling. He thinks he's silva or Roy jones out there.

Well, when you start taking repeated shots, you better lift your arms and do something or the fight is getting stopped. Conor knew that, he was either incapable or he wanted out. Which means, either way it was the right decision by the ref.

Well, when you start taking repeated shots, you better lift your arms and do something or the fight is getting stopped. Conor knew that, he was either incapable or he wanted out. Which means, either way it was the right decision by the ref.
Oh I wasnt disagreeing with you. I actually felt it was a justified stoppage. It actually angers me how he doesn't put his hands up when he's getting tagged repeatedly.

So this gave him brain damage but all the shots he took in MMA didn't?

He was just a lil woobly. Happens when you get the snot beaten out of you.

So this gave him brain damage but all the shots he took in MMA didn't?

You are right.

It is absolutely pathetic that this doctor has come out and said this. Of course the haters will agree with it lol

No evidence at all! He done exactly the same thing against Diaz. I bet if the ref stopped the Diaz fight right there, the haters would be saying the same thing :(

When the ref stopped the Floyd fight, Conor was absolutely fine after. Even went out and partied that night and looked fine in the backstage interview and post fight press conference.

Haters are using the 2 month suspension as evidence, which is rubbish! It is common practice for a fighter who has been stopped like that to be suspended. Even paulie turned around and said it is common practice.

Good.

He knew the risk when he went to boxing to fight a pro for some $ and how dangerous it would be.

Oh I wasnt disagreeing with you. I actually felt it was a justified stoppage. It actually angers me how he doesn't put his hands up when he's getting tagged repeatedly.

It's the fighting equivalent of waving a white flag.

Conor is surrendering like the betacuck that he is. #bringyourballs

Mild traumatic? Oxymoron right?

"mild" and "traumatic brain injury" seem like they don't go together.

>mild
>traumatic

lol wtf that makes no sense. Which one is it?

Ain't no "mild traumatic"..shit is either traumatic or it isn't.

"Trauma" in medical terms doesn't necessarily mean a dramatic life-threatening injury. It's sudden physical injury caused by an outside force. A black eye is blunt force trauma. Something really serious is called major trauma. Conor showed signs of being concussed, but not severely debilitated, so the doctor isn't wrong to describe it as potential mild traumatic brain injury.

I've watched boxing my entire life. I have never seen a fighter unable to lift his arms to punch just because he was "gassed" in a fight. Conor was exhausted, but he was also being punched in the head repeatedly. That is not good for you, short or long term.
should watch some MMA - conor looked identical in both his fights against nate. in one of them he came back and won

should watch some MMA - conor looked identical in both his fights against nate. in one of them he came back and won

I saw those fights and he never went that long without throwing a single punch while stumbling all over the cage.

If I am wrong then tell me when it happened.

How the fuck was McGregor in any worse of a state than ANY one who's ever been tko'd in boxing, kickboxing or mma? The answer is HE WASN'T. That was a standard, if not even more cautious and safe, finish.

Same people acting like McGregor was so close to death after a bog standard tko are the ones who say shit like "the ref saved him from BEING CHOKED TO DEATH by Nate lol".

Fuckin' mooks.
Some people are too dumb to go down. They end up with brain injuries and death. Conor isn't used to being punched in the face and head by a professional puncher. He's used to d-level athletes winging stupid shit like you see in MMA. Don't post if you're that fucking stupid.

Back