Doctor attempts to jerk off patients'... heads

are you from the US?

here, a degree goes on a diploma.

source: my diploma that states my doctoral degree.

nope UK
here a diploma must mean different thing
chiropractors still aren't doctors

vascular dissections and strokes loom..

dentists aren't doctors either
neither have 'doctorates'
they all have professional degrees
(if you consider chiropracty a profession...
which it isn't)

medical doctors don't have doctoral degrees either
unless they do research
but the profession was accoladed the title

chiropractors call themselves doctor to dupe people into utilising their services

you been schooled, son

Thanks for the lesson-

So why do these professions- like a dentist for example, call themselves doct
for the credibility

Cant trust anyone- bunch of insecure bitches that need to be called doctor

There is a video floating around of a kid that fucked his back pulling a stump out. He flies to Aus because no one would attempt to fix him in the U.S. for fear of permanent damage to his back.
Anyway long story short Aus chiropractor has some fucking gnarly cracks going on while he fixes the kid.

Pretty ignorant statement. Chiropractors have helped millions. If you go to a medical doctor with back or neck pain, they won't actually do anything to help you. All they do is give you drugs to kill the pain or tell you to get surgery.

You are better off trying a good chiropractor. It will be a lot cheaper in the long run and more likely to actually fix you.

helping people doesn't make you a doctor

I had this done to me when I was young and stupid. There is a sharp pain then it burns - but as the burn fades away it feels friggin great.

Pretty ignorant statement. Chiropractors have helped millions. If you go to a medical doctor with back or neck pain, they won't actually do anything to help you. All they do is give you drugs to kill the pain or tell you to get surgery.

You are better off trying a good chiropractor. It will be a lot cheaper in the long run and more likely to actually fix you.
not an ignorant statement. chiropractic is not based on science and is 'alternative medicine'. it is hated by actual medical professionals worldwide. it is akin to other 'alternative medicines' i.e. homeopathy and bioelectromagnetic therapy.

sure it may help some people. as do placebos. a statistical analysis of chiropractic 'patients' reveals no significant benefit to the treatments on a population level.

dentists aren't doctors either
neither have 'doctorates'
they all have professional degrees
(if you consider chiropracty a profession...
which it isn't)

medical doctors don't have doctoral degrees either
unless they do research
but the profession was accoladed the title

chiropractors call themselves doctor to dupe people into utilising their services

you been schooled, son

I share your hatred of Chiropractic, but you're flat out wrong here.

Doctorates are levels of education, and "Doctors of Philosophy" aka PhDs existed long before the first MDs were ever awarded. Calling a physician or surgeon a "doctor" has become common parlance, but it technically only refers to their level of degree. Did you know in several countries, many fully-trained and licensed physicians have a "Bachelor of Medicine" degree and not an MD?

Couldn't find that first one I was talking about, but here's another one where the guy is just in agony throughout:

Just watched that 15:10 part. Yeah, fuck that, haha. Si, respeeta, ok, si espeeta.

I'd rather get jugged.

This guy wanted to shit his pants it hurt so bad

This one's hysterical because the chiropractor won't shut up about how big the guy is...

He about pulls this guy's head clean off:

Dr. Johnson tries to rip this guy's head off too. This one was quite funny:

Back