Doctor attempts to jerk off patients'... heads

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's not turn this into a debate over chiropractors. Let's just enjoy watching this dude try to rip off people's heads. 186 times.

Oh, and if you can't sit through the whole thing, make sure you at least watch the last lady (15:10). Looks like she's being tortured.

I actually enjoy watching his vids and I've even considered making a trip to him just to have this done. I'm a little nervous of what it's going to feel like but all the people who've had it done more than once seem to love it. It's just the first time that's the most painful.

I actually enjoy watching his vids and I've even considered make a trip to him just to have this done. I'm a little nervous of what it's going to feel like but all the people who've had it done more than once seem to love it. It's just the first time that's the most painful.

Not gonna lie, I've been tempted to do the same. It looks like most of these people are shocked but then relieved. But then that last lady is prob in a wheelchair LOL

I also watch a ton of chiro videos for some odd reason. It de-stresses me to watch these people get cracked. But out of all the hundreds of chiros on youtube, and the dozen or so that I've been to, I've never seen anyone do this move. It's like his signature move or something.

Let's not turn this into a debate over chiropractors. Let's just enjoy watching this dude try to rip off people's heads. 186 times.

Oh, and if you can't sit through the whole thing, make sure you at least watch the last lady (15:10). Looks like she's being tortured.

Talked to a doctor who said this is normal procedure after some injuries where there has been signifocant compression.

Talked to a doctor who said this is normal procedure after some injuries where there has been signifocant compression.
So is "ring-dinger" the actual medical name for it?

Read the thread title before the heads part and chuckled because I expected a funny story but then cringed when I read it further.

chiropractors aren't doctors
there is NO debate
/Thread

Not gonna lie, I've been tempted to do the same. It looks like most of these people are shocked but then relieved. But then that last lady is prob in a wheelchair LOL

I also watch a ton of chiro videos for some odd reason. It de-stresses me to watch these people get cracked. But out of all the hundreds of chiros on youtube, and the dozen or so that I've been to, I've never seen anyone do this move. It's like his signature move or something.

I've seen certain chiros do spinal decompression with their hands but yeah, they never do it quite like this guy. But I've seen enough vids of him doing it, even to his own wife multiple times, that I'm ok with trying it. He's literally done it hundreds of times and supposedly never hurt anyone (longterm).

That one woman screamed pretty good but I've seen another one where the woman screamed even worse. I'll try to find it.

I actually enjoy watching his vids and I've even considered making a trip to him just to have this done. I'm a little nervous of what it's going to feel like but all the people who've had it done more than once seem to love it. It's just the first time that's the most painful.
Like pegging*?

* Not that I know anything about that - but not that there's anything wrong with knowing anything about recreational asspain.

Anyone else get turned on watching that?

This one has a lot of footage of someone named Brooke Adams or Brooke Tessmacher, apparently she's like a pro wrestler or something. Anyhoo, after you watch the cracks, google teh noodz

OH YEAH.

YOU SHOULDA FELT THAT ALL THE WAY DOWN.

THAT WAS A RING DINGER.

Totally curious as to what that feels like but no way would I let that fucker do that to me.

This one has a lot of footage of someone named Brooke Adams or Brooke Tessmacher, apparently she's like a pro wrestler or something. Anyhoo, after you watch the cracks, google teh noodz

I hope your up for nominations at the sherdog awards

Had to switch it off after 20 seconds that shit made me cringe. Fuck that. :eek:

I've had back (thoracic) manipulation done by a physio before when I was recovering from a sprain and it felt really good. I crack my back myself sometimes just by leaning backwards ever so gently with my hand behind my back for support. I also wil lay on my back and push on the lower shoulder area until it cracks. Great way or releaving pressure between the joints, you just have to be extra careful you don't end up making things worse.

I seen one not too long ago where one of his hands slipped when he was pulling and he fucked a dude up pretty bad, it's like WTF?!

No way I'd let this guy anywhere near my back or anything else.
"I don't know if you know this about your back, but it's most of your body..." (Buress)

Back