Do you wear jerseys?

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Simple question and I know people have varying opinions on it.

I have two I'll wear.

An ex girlfriend gave me an authentic Cleveland Indians jersey with my name and number from when I played in school. I'll wear it when I go to games and it'll be cool to get framed and hang in the basement/bar area when I buy a home.

I also have an Ohio State jersey I'll wear out on Saturday's during football season to rustle the Wolverine and Spartan fans around here.

No, but I'm in my 40s. Pretty sure they come with an age limit. Or at least they should.

I have a nice Andrew Luck jersey that I'll wear on game day sometimes.. in the stadium or at home.

well the one op mentioned is ok .. his name, number etc .. but I'm not down with wearing another grown man's jersey .. gtfowtgs

will wear basketball jerseys when it's super hot out and occasionally when i train.
got some hockey jerseys too that i might dust off.

I used to wear em to football games when I had a football team

I have a Clinton Portis jersey I wear when watching the Redskins play on tv. I don’t wear it out in public cept maybe if went to the gas station for something.

I wear them to games and on gameday if I am watching with friends. They're comfortable and I dont care if they accidentally get stained [theyre not as of now]. What's not to love?

I have a Chicago Bears Jay Cutler jersey. fight me irl.

thumb.aspx

Every day, fam

I had a jersey growing up as a kid for the Packers.

but not since, I have some team shirts however.

No. Can't pull those off, anymore.

I have quite a few of them. Hardly wear them though but i do. More of a colection type thing.

I can't remember the last time I owned one. I used to occasionally wear a Cal Ripken jersey to O's games, but never just to be out on the town in.

Back