Do you watch cable TV?

One better than that. Got Netflix passwords for free, amazon firetv for 100, basically the same as your Roku. Can watch whatever I want for $0.00

??? when i was shopping for a cable replacement, roku seemed better than amazon. how do you watch for $0.00

tenor (1).gif

??? when i was shopping for a cable replacement, roku seemed better than amazon. how do you watch for $0.00

View attachment 303413

I program it all myself. I mean I pay for internet but after the purchase of the FireTv I haven't paid shit. My buddy has access to Netflix shit so he shot me an email with the password=good to go

Sometimes you stumble upon something you want to watch, but wouldn't necessarily be aware of to seek out.

Most of the time, with a ton of channels, there's nothing you want to watch, and to make things worse, Video on Demand is flaking out and not working.

Atari and Nintendo were awesome video game systems. Sure they look primitive now, but I'm still amazed at how clever those guys had to be to do what they did with such limited technology.
Agreed. I remember before the 2600 when i was a little kid my uncle got Pong. All i could think was "what is this witchcraft?!" I still wouldn't mind getting an NES to fool around on.

Unless you're watching only Netflix Originals, you're basically watching cable tv, but with fewer choices and a lower cost.

Enjoy your progressive choice now before every little channel/company fucks it up with their own streaming service.

Back