Misogynist!
Wants to report illegals !

773.jpg

leftist-screaming256.jpg

carlcuck.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL
There's intelligent, useful political discussion, and then there's this and you

Yes, and for good reason.. He clearly tried to obstruct justice.....its not even a debate....... whether or not he was guilty of anything before,( with regards to Russia/ collusion) his repeated attempts to scuttle this investigation should be enough to get him out of office..

Yes, and for good reason.. He clearly tried to obstruct justice.....its not even a debate....... whether or not he was guilty of anything before,( with regards to Russia/ collusion) his repeated attempts to scuttle this investigation should be enough to get him out of office..
Everyone agrees there was NO COLLUSION.

Basically there are disturbing amounts of people out there who would quite happily do away with democracy, civil liberty and freedom in order to get what they see as their own way. And it's not just with Trump either, this authoritarian attitude is prevalent throughout the institutions from education, to the entertainment industry and the media. They try to dress it up and hide it under the guise of social justice, moral superiority and righteousness, they even call themselves liberals, but this is what it boils down to.

Basically there are disturbing amounts of people out there who would quite happily do away with democracy, civil liberty and freedom in order to get what they see as their own way. And it's not just with Trump either, this authoritarian attitude is prevalent throughout the institutions from education, to the entertainment industry and the media. They try to dress it up and hide it under the guise of social justice, moral superiority and righteousness, they even call themselves liberals, but this is what it boils down to.
"Both sides" is a refuge of shame. "Liberals" want an investigation according to the rule of law, and that is what is happening, regardless of which outcome they would prefer. On the other hand, conservatives have been fully dedicated to forcing outcomes in rabid spite of democracy, and this administration does not respect the rule of law whatsoever.

That's almost like colluding with our enemy to win an election.

By all means, start a thread on left wing authoritarianism and I'll bury you. Please do it. I want to show the boards how jackass stupid you really are.

"Both sides" is a refuge of shame. "Liberals" want an investigation according to the rule of law, and that is what is happening, regardless of which outcome they would prefer. On the other hand, conservatives have been fully dedicated to forcing outcomes in rabid spite of democracy, and this administration does not respect the rule of law whatsoever.

But Trump hasn't broken the law or done anything to warrant him being impeached, no matter how much his detractors whine and cry about it or come up with these crackpot conspiracy theories. Not having the same opinions as "liberals" and pushing back against some of their agenda is not a criminal offense either, despite how much they might want this to be the case. These people want a democratically elected president forcibly removed from office because he wasn't who they wanted to win. It's as simple as that.

But Trump hasn't broken the law or done anything to warrant him being impeached, no matter how much his detractors whine and cry about it or come up with these crackpot conspiracy theories. Not having the same opinions as "liberals" and pushing back against some of their agenda is not a criminal offense either, despite how much they might want this to be the case. These people want a democratically elected president forcibly removed from office because he wasn't who they wanted to win. It's as simple as that.
You don't know what the state of the investigation is.

You have no idea what laws are in play or what the state of Trump's culpability is.

You are merely parroting comforting illusions that serve your weakness for a crooked lying fraud.

Is it a crackpot conspiracy theory that the campaign met with a Kremlin anti-Magnitsky lawyer and discussed "dirt on Hillary" and easing back on sanctions? Is it a crackpot conspiracy theory that the diplomatic sanctions on Russia were undermined by the transition team in a meeting with Kislayak? Is it a crackpot conspiracy theory that multiple people in the administration have already been busted for lying to the FBI about various foreign affairs?

No, those are avenues of investigation where one should reasonably suspect crimes have occurred. There are other things as well, but those certainly stick out. It takes a real fucking idiot to insist that somebody under investigation hasn't broken the law. Not just a regular idiot- a real dedicated one who hates rationality.

You may have an opinion that he didn't break the law. I'm thinking there's a decent chance that no crimes will be found on Trump himself. But you're set in fucking stone.

Unless he is guilty of something criminal no. I hate the idea of talks of impeachment just because you don't like the person in office. That defeats the purpose of a democracy.

The Democrats need to realize that the shoe will be on the other foot eventually. If they do manage to impeach and remove Trump over some trumped up charge you can bet the last dollar in your pocket that the GOP will be aiming to return the favor the next time there's a Democrat in the White House. There arrogance has already come back to bite them on the ass [Scummy Harry Reid's Nuclear Option]

I only want him impeached IF he is guilty of something impeachable.......

Even if he's guilty of something worthy of it I'm not sure. Trump is so good at shooting himself/party in the foot. Pence is way more ideologically extreme and politically savvy. So I feel like he would have a better chance of getting more extreme right wing policies passed.

Such a gamble for me between Pence and Trump. Policy wise they are basically the same only Pence should be WAY better at getting things done due to not being completely fucking incompetent. Because of this I dont want Pence. On the other hand I really believe that Trump is dangerously unqualified and psychologically unstable and runs the risk of (I dont know what) creating contributing needlessly to some fucking catastrophe so for that reason I think it would be better with Pence.

I really do think it is dangerous to have Trump in the White House.

Yes, for the good of the country, but only if it's warranted.

That's almost like colluding with our enemy to win an election.

By all means, start a thread on left wing authoritarianism and I'll bury you. Please do it. I want to show the boards how jackass stupid you really are.

Would not doubt for a second this was actually you

Very amusing reading the beta liberals crying over how the president makes them feel so inferior. Oh boy

Back