Do you want Trump to be impeached?

Yes for the same reason I wanted him to win the election. For the lulz. Its all just a big joke anyway..

I think impeachment would bring a lot of instability to the economy which wouldn't be good.

I really just hope Dolan loses in a landslide next election. If he doesn't, the celebrity party will be here to stay and it will not be too good.
Bring Obama back as interim champion until they get a special election done... without Russkie influence this time.

Yes for the same reason I wanted him to win the election. For the lulz. Its all just a big joke anyway..
You still think lulz when the fucktard egomaniac causes everyone in your neighborhood to be nuked by NK? Or how about when fucktard egomaniac causes your health insurance cost to skyrocket and your taxes to go up a ton? Funny?

not unless he has consensual sex in his office, I mean collusion and obstruction of justice is one thing, but getting a BJ from a fat Jewish chick in his office would be a bridge too far.
Hiring the fugliest obnoxious biotch to be press secretary and making the press and TV viewers look at her is a crime that cannot go unpunished.

Hiring the fugliest obnoxious biotch to be press secretary and making the press and TV viewers look at her is a crime that cannot go unpunished.

Trump learned from his past crimes, hire women too ugly to sexually assault.<seedat>

Agreed. Besides, we'd still be left with Pence. In some ways he'd be less of an embarrassment but I don't think in terms of policy he'd be much different.

What I want to see is Trump lose in 2020.
your avi grosses me out

One thing I've noticed about everyone on CNN or MSNBC that's talked about impeaching Trump, is they NEVER mention who'd be replacing him... Mike Pence.

Its like they don't know who Mike Pence is, or they're living in the delusion that Hillary Clinton would be the new President.

I personally don’t have an issue with the Republican agenda (many would say I support a lot of it, maybe more than most people of any party), but I do have an issue with the current entertainer in chief. Talk about lack of leadership.

So yeah, President Pence sounds pretty good right now.

If he's guilty of something, I want him impeached.

If he's not guilty of anything, I don't want him impeached.

Are there really any other sane answers?
If he fires Meuller before the probe is done.

After the net neutrality thing I almost want him impeached. But not quite lol.

but I do have an issue with the current entertainer in chief. Talk about lack of leadership.

So yeah, President Pence sounds pretty good right now.

Oh I wholeheartedly agree.

I was a Never-Trump-er during the primaries, and I had to hold my nose while voting for him in the general after deciding to vote just a day before.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a 'figurehead president' who appoints those in his administration to make all the important decisions while he watches TV and tweets all day.

But, then again, I wonder exactly how hands-on the last half-dozen Presidents were as well. Who knows, a more hands-off President who appoints those with more experience and expertise than himself into prominent positions is probably a good thing.

But, yeah, our President is an attention whore of the worst kind. But, perhaps that's better for his administration, who the media rarely mentions so they can work mostly in secret while Trump takes the negative press head-on.

Just saying there's possible advantages and disadvantages.

You still think lulz when the fucktard egomaniac causes everyone in your neighborhood to be nuked by NK? Or how about when fucktard egomaniac causes your health insurance cost to skyrocket and your taxes to go up a ton? Funny?
I think your post is the perfect example of what I was talking about.

Not whether he is guilty of anything or not, just if you want him impeached.

https://www.thenation.com/article/if-trump-fires-mueller-we-must-impeach/

impeach-trump-protests.jpg

9-25-17-impeach-trump-billboard.jpg

impeach-trump.jpg

I curse him with multiple anal fissures

Unless he is guilty of something criminal no. I hate the idea of talks of impeachment just because you don't like the person in office. That defeats the purpose of a democracy.

This right here . . . let's concentrate on actually running the country please.

obama caused that second one brain child.

not unless he has consensual sex in his office, I mean collusion and obstruction of justice is one thing, but getting a BJ from a fat Jewish chick in his office would be a bridge too far.
It's always about the subsequent lying.
There's a lot of lies to be sorted out here.

Impeach him ! #notmypresident,

Bigot !
Sexist!
Misogynist!
Wants to report illegals !

773.jpg

leftist-screaming256.jpg

carlcuck.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

Back