Do you want to see Jacobs vs Andy Lee?

Yes, I want to see that. I just don't want to see him fight O'Sullivan.

Andy Lee looked pretty shit in his last fight which was nearly a year ago now. He nearly dropped a decision to a complete no-name fighter. Jacobs will just walk right through him. If it were an Andy Lee from several years back then I'd still favour Jacobs but it would've been an exciting matchup. Now though it's just crap, though it's understandable when there aren't many viable good alternatives.

Looks like the O'Sullivan fight is on. Big fan of Jacobs, not a fan of the recent match making. Why would they not fight a name like Andy Lee instead? Nobody knows who Spike is.

@RR

Is that right? Osullivan? Yikes.

That would be more relevant than fighting Andy Lee. At least mustachio fought on TV recently and brutalized a supposed top prospect. Lee hasn't done shit for years.

I wonder if Andy Lee still finds himself a good fairwell fight or just retires?

Yeah, it's done. I won't defend this one but Hearn has a plan.

I can't understand why this fight is being made. You seem to know Jacobs? What exactly is the plan here?

I can't understand why this fight is being made. You seem to know Jacobs? What exactly is the plan here?

To fight Canelo or GGG. I'm not advocating this. Hearn made this fight

You realise Bloody Sunday was 28 unarmed civilians being shot by the British army?

It was also a song by Lennon and U2 and Macartney and Cruachan and T with the Maggies and probably a bunch of other bands too.

^
U2's classic track "Sunday Bloody Sunday" is one of my faves. Lots of replay value and it's aged really well. It's about what you thought it would be about. They're an Irish band after all.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday" is a song by Irish rock band U2. It is the opening track from their 1983 album War and was released as the album's third single on 11 March 1983 in Germany and the Netherlands.[3] "Sunday Bloody Sunday" is noted for its militaristic drumbeat, harsh guitar, and melodic harmonies.[4] One of U2's most overtly political songs, its lyrics describe the horror felt by an observer of the Troubles in Northern Ireland, mainly focusing on the Bloody Sunday incident in Derry where British troops shot and killed unarmed civil rights protesters and bystanders. At the same time, the lyrics reject hate and revenge as a response, as noted in the line "There's many lost, but tell me who has won." Along with "New Year's Day," the song helped U2 reach a wider listening audience. It was generally well received by critics on the album's release.[5][6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Bloody_Sunday

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back