Do you want to see another Spore?

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember being insanely hyped for this game. The concept was amazing, the execution was...lacking. I still had fun with the game but it could've been so much better.

One that delivers on it's promises? Sure.

Another "create a monster" game, with half assed RTS elements? No.

I remember buying spore and playing the first stage, controlling your monster and getting new features and eating things etc. Then my laptop couldn't handle the next stage, when the conquest/strategy started and I never played again... sad story

I remember buying spore and playing the first stage, controlling your monster and getting new features and eating things etc. Then my laptop couldn't handle the next stage, when the conquest/strategy started and I never played again... sad story

You didn't miss much. Picture a shitty version of "Black & White".

I remember being insanely hyped for this game. The concept was amazing, the execution was...lacking. I still had fun with the game but it could've been so much better.
I bought the editor years before I ever played the game, and I was disappointed overall when I finally bought the game itself. Once I progressed beyond the tribal stage I was done with it, didn't even play the space stuff for more than 30 seconds I think. Still got the files for some of the creatures I made though, buried on a hard drive somewhere. The tribal part sucked too if I'm being fair, but I played it quite a bit just to see my creatures ingame. I remember checking out the player submitted creations on the website and there were so many penis shaped monsters <45>

Last edited:
Making dick monsters to unleash upon the Web was always good for a laugh. Agree with TS, great concept, weak execution.

I bought Spore for my wife for her Macbook back in like 2009. She’s not really a gamer, but she had expressed some interest in the game, so I thought “what the fuck, why not”. However, after getting it for her she played it for like an hour. Fucking waste of $40 or whatever I paid for it.

Back