Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters
Sure...whatever the penalty paid then back to the bloodletting I say.

I don't mind if he comes back after 4 years of serving his suspension.

Conformation?
I'm not the one who thinks a corrupt "drug testing" company should be running the show.

Everyone in every sport uses PEDs. There is no clean sport. Start as that with your baseline and you'll understand.

It seems like despite the cess pool of hatred towards one of the greatest fighters of all time, it would be insane to think that people actually don't want him to return

The sport is better with Jon Jones, I think that much is clear

Do you agree?

no my lats are way better and he has no traps at all

No. I feel like it's only a matter of time before he's suspended again. What's the point if he's fighting once every few years.

I like easy to answer threads....

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes! Why would anyone not want Jones back??

i like jones but theres not really anything left for him at this point. He cleared out lhw and theres no exciting up and comers

Yes the UFC needs JJ and his Scarlet Letter.

Im ready for the third and final act

I was expecting I don’t care as an option which I would’ve voted for.

Fuck yeah I do.

Don't care for the guy but he's a great fighter and a top attraction.

He's roided to the gills but who even cares at this point USADA have not an ounce of dignity left

His troubles have been one of the worst things to happen in MMA in the last few years. A black eye on the sport.

He's the best fighter the UFC has to offer. His prime years shouldn't be wasted inactive.

Then he shouldn’t waste his prime years by cheating.

And in answer to ts, I don’t want Jones back. He’s a shit human being and a roid cheat.

He comes back after having not learned his lesson, wins a fight or a belt, fails another piss test, and here we are all over again.

Lather, rinse, and repeat.

I hope he never comes back.

i want Pride Fighting back i like to watch each UFC event as much as i can i miss a lot but i get nightmares knowing that all the best fighters nowadays are fighting in a cage! .. i dont think anything is wrong with it .. it more fair of a fight in a cage as opposed to a ring but its also unnerving a bit .. and not its not human cockfighting ..

Alot of people salty at someone they've never met, much less who has literally 0 effect on their lives. Especially when deep down they know he's one of the GoATs, and to my knowledge, has never had a boring fight.

There are people hating on jones, but love TRT victor meme. lmao.

I want to see him back, after he serves his 4 years.

Back