Do you want cauliflower ear as a badge of honor?

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you train, do you want deformed ears as a badge of honor in your chosen sport/ martial art?

I wrestled in high school and a few guys on the team refused to get it drained. Shit is gross.

I always wanted it. Head gear ruined everything. Got caught pretty good on the ear once before a tournament and was sure it was going to fill up, but the cartilage just sort of shifted and that was it.

I got deformed right shin. Does that count?

Nope. I got it and drained it. Now my ear is hard, but looks normal.

I'm a 5'8 manlet so any kind of deformity that might scare away an alpha male would be appreciated

Thought about some kind of giant slash across my face but I think that'd just make me look like a weeaboo at this point

Why would I want something that

A) Takes a lot of damage to appear

B) Looks ugly af anyway

This is a lose lose

Not only that but I'm thin, it wouldn't look good on me. You need that wrestler look to pull it off.

For me, headgear was made mandatory during practice in both college and HS.

And while I saw a lot of mat time outside of organized practice, I never really thought of califlower as something worthwhile to have, so I wore it often anyway.

That said, headgear is a fucking awful annoyance once one begins to sweat heavily.

For me, headgear was made mandatory during practice in both college and HS.

And while I saw a lot of mat time outside of organized practice, I never really thought of califlower as something worthwhile to have, so I wore it often anyway.

That said, headgear is a fucking awful annoyance once one begins to sweat heavily.
I had an ear guard when I started as the first signs of cauliflower was starting to come out. I had a hard time getting out of guillotines. I stopped giving a fuck but I knew people who would deliberately grind/slap their ears to exacerbate their cauliflower situation. Weirdos.

Looks atrocious. And can be avoided with headgear.

Is a sign of piss poor judgment imo.

Back