Do you want a clean sport or an entertaining sport?? Which is more important to you?

you just sound like a closet gay who wanna talk about d***

I said steroids have increased our height from 150 years ago. The difference of height between the average human being from 150 years ago and the human being today is 4 inches apart. We are bigger, we are taller, we are faster, and we are stronger. That's just a fact.

I can't even comment on the rest of what you're saying anymore because it's just too painful.

What has 150 years ago got to do with steroids? They no more had steroids then than did 2000 BC. And yet my comments are too painful. I'm pretty sure I'd beat your ass in a iq test anyday buddy.

And if you are right. And we are bigger, stronger, faster today. Somehow pro fighters could fight ten times more in previous eras. And you say they can't even fight the amount they do now without help from steroids. Despite being way "more professional" now. Maybe I'm too dumb, but I don't get it.

Clean sport.

I'd have an even higher respect and admiration of a fighter when I see them put on a fantastic performance and did it while being clean.

You can have a clean sport and still be entertaining.

The bottom line is this. If you let aging veterans use stuff to keep them in the game when they naturally should have been retired years ago,you don't give the younger generation a fair chance to surpass them,and that in turn is a huge disservice to the sport.

I want a clean and entertaining shows.

Jon Jones just need to learn on become a good boy, else he will forever be known as a guy who need to cheat just to get through DC.

I want a clean and entertaining shows.

Jon Jones just need to learn on become a good boy, else he will forever be known as a guy who need to cheat just to get through DC.
Its already too late for Jones. Far too late.

These new young Shertards are so hip, and so rebellious, so different being against PEDs

"I don't care, let them use!" "MMA was better before"

Get over your MMA fad and leave us alone plz.

Back