Do you view Brian Ortega as a cheat?

I enjoy watching him fight, but I put an asterisk on him just like anyone else who has popped for steroids.

You just don't know if a steroid user has reformed or just found a better way to scam the system. He has been CAUGHT once, but who knows how many other fights he cheated.

Same with Anderson, Jones, Wand, Rampage, Vitor, Royce, Barnett, Bigfoot, Cyborg, King Mo, Lombard, Shlemenko, Cro Cop and Cung Le.

They all had insanely entertaining fights, but they all cheated and I personally don't respect them as much as clean fighters.

I will let it slide once. Do it again then you're a cheating asshole and your career is a sham

He got caught and served his suspension. Nothing to be concerned about now.
lol as if serving a suspension undos the benefits of cheating.

Cheating might be forgivable if PED testing was much more discerning and you could be confident that when someone comes up clean, they're actually clean. In reality, you can only be certain that if someone comes up dirty, they dirty. As it stands, if you test positive once, you'll never get the benefit of the doubt from me.

Ortegas a cheater and always will be.

He's got the Anderson Silva bod, so he's obviously doing it wrong.

lol as if serving a suspension undos the benefits of cheating.

Cheating might be forgivable if PED testing was much more discerning and you could be confident that when someone comes up clean, they're actually clean. In reality, you can only be certain that if someone comes up dirty, they dirty. As it stands, if you test positive once, you'll never get the benefit of the doubt from me.

Ortegas a cheater and always will be.
It's MMA, fighters cheat. Funny how no one cares until USADA came along.

Pre-USADA anyone with a brain was on shit
I though everyone understood that

Back