Do you view Brian Ortega as a cheat?

he is, so are many fighters!

conor-mcgregor-and-nate-diaz-clashed-wednesday-ufc-196-press-conference..jpg

he was 23 years old training at Black House with possibly the goat Anderson Silva testing positive for the same exact steroid in his next fight... Kevin Casey also tested positive for the same drug, out of the same gym, in the same year... I give him a slight pass just being a young kid around all these vets who were clearly cheating, it probably seemed like that's what you do to be great in mma at that time

Not at all.

He's been my boy since 2015mand hasn't popped once.

I think it's pretty fair to assume that he cheats as much/as little as everyone else.

no, he got caught and was a man about it.

i trust him now, he seems like a good dude.

Why you bringin up old shit?

I mean he gets alittle more credit since he admitted it and didn't come up with bs excuses like Jon jones, but at the same time he deliberately cheated so yeah Ortega is a cheat and not a guy that I'll be rooting for.

he was 23 years old training at Black House with possibly the goat Anderson Silva testing positive for the same exact steroid in his next fight... Kevin Casey also tested positive for the same drug, out of the same gym, in the same year... I give him a slight pass just being a young kid around all these vets who were clearly cheating, it probably seemed like that's what you do to be great in mma at that time
That is a very fair defense, in my opinion.

He is a cheater, objectively speaking. The way people feel about him or see him doesn't really matter when it comes to that.

Technically he was a cheater. Can't be sure if he's still cheating now or not.

Since he tested positive for roiding in 2014, do you view him as a cheat, or have you gotten over it?

Or was that too long ago for you to care? Or do you only care when it's a big name?
When it comes to "the juice", he will always be suspect. He may become a great fighter but can never be a GOAT.

Yes

But like many people I give credit for owning his mistake

I also make a slight point of difference between testing positive pre USADA when there was basically minimal testing and it was almost encouraged and post USADA when there have been concerted efforts to clean up the sport.

It all depends....

On his personality

-Sherjudges

I think most of the fighters who were popped, were decorated fighters and were legends of the sports (Anderson Silva (twice), Hendo (TRT), Vitor (TRT), Frank Mir, lil nog, Jon Jones (twice), Sean Sherk, Lombard, Yoel Romero, Mendes and Machinda). For him, it was his first fight in the UFC and got popped but hasn't been yet after that. So, maybe that'll play in as factor to him as of now if people like him or not. If he was to get pop again, that'll tarnish him for good especially after all those fights he has had now.

Back