Do you usually wear headphones when you workout?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When you workout do you usually wear headphones?

Lifting, running, etc... obviously you wouldn't be rocking the old headphones if your boxing or doing BJJ or any martial arts classes.. What about at the gym? at home?

Yeah. Lately more audiobooks or podcasts than music though

Nope, the gym I go to has the golden oldies playing and that's good enough, I think headphones would be annoying anyway.

Stereo single ear earpiece. I can’t seem to relax in public with both earbuds in.

Headphones are a must when I'm doing cardio at the gym or going for a run outside

Headphones are for the mentally weak who lack motivation. I know cunts that flipout and cancel a workout if they forget their earbuds.

Sometimes I don’t even listen to music. I just wear them to keep people from talking to me.

Headphones are for the mentally weak who lack motivation. I know cunts that flipout and cancel a workout if they forget their earbuds.
<GSPWoah>

Anyhoo yes I do. Usually smash out pods or audiobooks.

No, because I want people to talk to me

<2>

Sucks because my gym has like three songs playing on rotate and they're all terrible

Only if im running, I don't like to carry my phone around when lifting--it always get fucked up

Yes, been listening to lots of Iron Maiden and Judas Priest lately whilst working out it's perfect music to train to.

absolutely with few exceptions

lifting / cardio is pure fuck off mode. Not a time to be on your phone or socialize

Back