Do you use a wallet?

I use a wallet with a small insert that I can take out that's thinner and holds my ID, cards and cash.

My FT job is sales, and I have to maintain receipts, so a wallet with a second compartment is best for keeping those in order until I get home to remove them.
Good that you brought up paper. I just realized I got like 5 pieces of paper (insurances etc) that I need to be able to store. These clip and fancy wallets dont holds those.

I stopped using them like 2 years ago. I want to get a card holder but I'm so cheap I won't buy one.

I've had this Duluth Trading Fire Hose wallet for 22 years. It was under $15 then but it's $45 now. I had a tri fold nylon wallets before this that lasted me 10 years each.

I like it because it's easy to get the card I want. I don't carry as much since I retired but I always carry 3 different credit cards, a gas rewards card for the grocery store I shop at, Medical insurance card, Car wash card, Drivers license, AARP card, Walgreens reward card, 2 auto parts store reward cards, Car insurance card, a few business cards and documents to confirm I have metal knees and a device in my heart to get through airport security. I also carry a spare key for one of my buildings where I have a key for my other buildings which are all keyed alike. As others have said, I like having everything in one place so I can find it quickly.

61041_open.jpg-495x495

61041_closed.jpg-495x495

Back