Do you use a wallet?

I use a money clip. I used to have a wallet, but it was so chunky that when I put it in my back pocket, my lower back would go numb if I sat for too long.

My friend uses 2 wallets, one in each cheek.

Are there energy beams shooting out of the wallet clip's corner and why?

When I see people walking around holding their keys, wallet, phone in their hands rather than putting in pockets, I wonder if they often put stuff down and walk off and forget stuff on counters or on roof of car while pumping gas.

Wallet man checking in here, also front pocket for the last 20 years.

Never use a wallet - there's no reason to. ID, debit card, and cash. None of that needs a container. And no, I've never lost a card in ten years of operating this way.

I have found that people who do not bother to use wallets are some of the most disorganized people you will find. They are the same people who can never find their keys and who probably have a giant crack in their cellphone.

Pull yourself together and get your shit organized.

I have found that people who use a wallet are fat lazy slobs that can't contain how much junk they carry. They are the same people who cannot stay organized, and use flip phones.

Pull yourself together and quit being a lazy fuck.

There, am I doing this right?

i store my goods in my marsupial frontal pouch

why would you go through life thinking that you are going to lose your wallet?? I mean for that matter you can "think" you are going to lose your car, your clothes, your keys, just fucking anything.... fact is nobody loses anything on purpose so just like you dont go through life thinking you are going to lose everything, you dont go through life thinking you are going to lose your wallet, and thats just all

Card holder and monry clip.

I use a wallet with a small insert that I can take out that's thinner and holds my ID, cards and cash.

My FT job is sales, and I have to maintain receipts, so a wallet with a second compartment is best for keeping those in order until I get home to remove them.

I switched to one of these recently. Wasn't sure if I would like it, but I am a believer.

IMG_0914.jpg

algunmetalclipcash_2000x.jpg

https://www.ridgewallet.com

That's the way I roll...

hard to lose a chain wallet.

I stopped using them like 2 years ago. I want to get a card holder but I'm so cheap I won't buy one.

Back