Do you use a wallet?

BMF-Wallet-1.jpg

I use a Bosca. Finest wallet I've ever owned and I've owned a ton of them. They've been making wallets since 1911. Excellent craftsmanship and durability.
They have bi-fold and tri-fold, I'm currently using a bi-fold. They are pricey though at around $130.00 but they never wear out. I had my last one for 10 years and it was still good but I bought a new one just because it was getting old.

th

th

199-32-03.jpg

I use a Bosca. Finest wallet I've ever owned and I've owned a ton of them. They've been making wallets since 1911. Excellent craftsmanship and durability.
They have bi-fold and tri-fold, I'm currently using a bi-fold. They are pricey though at around $130.00 but they never wear out. I had my last one for 10 years and it was still good but I bought a new one just because it was getting old.

th

th

199-32-03.jpg
Damn..how long have you been working for Bosca man?

I never did and my friends think that I'm a weirdo for not doing so, but dunno, I've never understood wallets, if you lose it you lose everything at once pretty much, while if you keep your stuff in pockets, your jacket, etc you might lose individual things but it's pretty much impossible to lose everything as it is the case with losing a wallet.

i have a wallet, but i don't put everything in my wallet. similar to the reason you gave, that i don't want to lose everything at once. i always keep $20 in my sock in case i lose my wallet. what is even crazier to me, are those people who combine their phone along with their wallet. imagine losing both things? talk about a fuck-up situation.

I started using a money clip cause my friend said I was a nerd cause I had some old wallet full of old cards and shit I never used. But now everytime I get really fucked up I always lose cash it falls out of my clip. So ive lost a lot of money but at least I dont look like a fucking nerd anymore.

Yes, because I have so many cards and it works best for me.

I carry my wallet and cellphone in my fanny pack.

The point of a wallet is that you don't lose it.

I know a few guys who are constantly carrying things in their pocket and they are also constantly losing things. I've never lost my wallet. It's sizeable to where I can feel it in my pocket and it never leaves my pocket except to pay for things. Easy. Simple.

The only other place I store it is on a specific counter at home. So it can only be one of two places, my pocket or the counter. Impossible to lose that way.

Front pocket card holder/money clip from Tumi.

Similar to this one, but all leather.

_6626480.jpg

Yes, that's where my stuff goes. I don't lose it because I'm not a child.

I have found that people who do not bother to use wallets are some of the most disorganized people you will find. They are the same people who can never find their keys and who probably have a giant crack in their cellphone.

Pull yourself together and get your shit organized.

Damn..how long have you been working for Bosca man?

LOL I don't, but its the best wallet I've ever owned, by far. Customer for life. Maybe that's why they have been in business since 1911.

Back