Do you think Wonderboy Vs Till will be FOTY?

ChumpyKiwi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Everyone saying that this fight has potential to be fight of the year, which it does. But do you think this will actually turn out to be an exciting fight or will both guys kinda cancel each other out even with Till pushing the pace. Either way I will probably enjoy it, I mean I didn’t hate the 2nd Woodley fight and enjoyed the Masvidal fight as well. What do you guys think? Fireworks or crickets?

Holloway Ortega is going to be

N U T S.

Both are crazy durable, great chins, and have great cardio. I expect nothing less than a WAR.

<5>

Last edited:
This thread is crickets.

quite the opposite, I see Wonderboy dominating from the get go and cruising to an easy Decision.

*Kanye Shrug

Interesting and intriguing for sure,FOTY HIGHLY unlikely.

No, because it will be over in 1st. Maybe KO of the year?

It'll be a war or a snooze fest

How the fuck will anyone know?

Dana's contender series could yield it.

I dont think This will be a back and forth actionfight, no.
Either Till will succeed in closing the distance and get to WB, or he wont, and will be picked apart from the outside.
I think that whoever wins, will look dominant in doing so.
And personellt I dont think Till is there yet, but who knows?

I think it will be very boring, no matter who is victorious. I expect it to look a lot like Rory MacDonald vs. Wonderboy.

It'll be interesting to see what gameplan Till comes in with, because if he plans to stand at range and try to pick off, point fight and potshot Stephen Wonderboy Thompson...<6>

Nah, Alvarez vs Poirier 2 or whoever the Korean Zombie fights next

It will look like Machida vs Thiago Silva and with the same result. If you don't remember that fight - watch it, it's awesome.

Might be similar to Joshua vs Klitschko. Till will win after fiuckin war

#TeamTill

Back