Do you think we're going to get another lame ref for Khabib vs Conor fight?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have a feeling that we're going to see the ref save Conor and stop the fight early, just like the Mayweather fight...

What are the other options?

Khabib probably won't show mercy and sub him when he offers himself.

Conor can always tap to strikes for one greatly embarrassing defeat outcome.

Or he can get beat to a bloody pulp and disfigured before the ref finally intervenes.
Or he can get KO'd on his back stiff (or pretend to be KO'd so the beating stops).

tumblr_nr6nrjDXq11uz23vko1_r1_250.gif

I would like Yamasaki or the CB Herb Dean. Don;t want either fighter complaining about an early stoppage. Let them go clean out. I'm sure they'd both want that too.

fabf45f5ac5043fa80576277f2611e3a

Well regardless of who it is, we can all at least agree that there is some kind of giant conspiracy.

<6>

Straight up, the hardcore Conor haters are the most disturbing group of people on this forum. And thats saying A LOT.

Herb Dean could be looking over Conor's body being loaded into an ambulance but still not having stopped the fight and Conor fans would still call it a late stoppage.

Lol I have no idea who Mysterio is. Link to the post?

Not surprising there are other people who have seen what I have and are skeptical about the same things.

"He has so much pressure on him.

I bet in the back of his mind he knows this can happen.

Khabib will brutalize him and already said he won't be merciful and take his neck like Nate did when Conor offers it because he is looking for a way out.

He will have to choose between either getting his face pounded into burger meat or quitting in front of the world in the most embarrassing way possible."

Herb Dean could be looking over Conor's body being loaded into an ambulance but still not having stopped the fight and Conor fans would still call it a late stoppage.
Conor fans would say Its early you mean...like when they said he was going to somehow beat Mayweather if he and survived LMFAO

LOL @ thinking Khabib who has finished only 4 of his last 10 fights is going to finish Conor. He's not 2 weight classes above him, like Nate was. Khabib can obviously win, but it'll be a decision if anything.

Back