Do you think trump gives a crap about a 2nd term?

It's rather funny we're 5 months into the Trump era and you guys still do the "but Hillary" routine.

I get it, though. If I voted for a politician who couldn't get anything done and switched stances like pants, I probably would also engage in the great art of deflection.

like you ever change your pants. This is a thinly veiled Pro-Trump post from you, among many others.

Favorability ratings (conducted April 14-17th)

Sen. Bernie Sanders , I-Vt. 57%
Vice President Mike Pence 44%
President Donald Trump 44%
Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton 42%
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. 38%
House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis. 34%
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. 31%
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. 27%
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky. 23%

So the only major political figure "the American people" respects (in the sense of "likes") is Bernie. I personally don't think Clinton cheated to beat him, but she sure used "the machine" to do so. People just don't like her, and I look upon her continued presence in the public and media as a bad thing. The Dems need to move on and bring people into the spotlight who are not called Sanders (too old), Clinton, Warren, Pelosi or Schumer if they want to have a chance at winning the next Presidential election. I don't think Trump will be the opponent, but the GOP candidate wins by default if this is their candidate pool eventually.

Back